Learn the basics of producing audiobooks, from preparing the right equipment to editing the audio.Read more.
Hi, My name is Gabriel Felix, I´ve been teaching guitar professionally for 10 years now. I have a music degree at (Step Academia de Música - 2011 and California College of Music - 2013) Nowadays I run my own business in Brazil, called ''Meio Musical'' it is a music school located in Rio de Janeiro. My goal is to teach many students how to play their instruments and develop the music skills necessary to become a professional or amateur musicians. (Personal infos) I'm addicted t
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those aspiring to use their voice to narrate audiobooks or commercials.
What you’ll learn:
- Equipment you need to get started
- Know the fundamentals of what makes audiobooks flow and work well
- Develop a skill that can be applied to promote and enhance many areas of activity
- How to edit Audiobooks with Reaper
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
In this course, I will teach you how to record, edit, and mix audiobooks step by step!
The course will cover:
- Equipments for narrating audiobooks
- Best audiobooks hosting websites
- How to edit audiobooks with Reaper
- How to cut, glue and change audio tracks
- How to prepare where to record
- Effects such as EQ, compressor and gate
- and several other lessons!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to produce audiobooks.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Things You Should Know Before Beginning||00:00:00|
|Is It Worth To Record Audiobooks?||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Equipment For Audiobooks|
|Interfaces And Recorders||00:00:00|
|How To Prepare Your Room Acoustically||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Pre-Production|
|Stay On Top Of The Law||00:00:00|
|My Possible Persona||00:00:00|
|How To Prepare Your Voice To Record||00:00:00|
|How To Make Money Narrating Audiobooks||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - How To Edit Your Podcast In Reaper (Free Software)|
|Things You Should Know About Reaper||00:00:00|
|Preferences And Configurations||00:00:00|
|Open Projects, Cut Tracks And More||00:00:00|
|How To Add A Track, Mute, Solo, Effects And Vsts||00:00:00|
|Recording In A Specific Bar, Track Effect To More Than 1 Channel, Loops||00:00:00|
|Insert A Sample Or Audio And How To Reset Reaper Layout||00:00:00|
|Fade In, Fade Out And Copy Recordings||00:00:00|
|Compressor And Gate||00:00:00|
|Automation Volume, Pan And Layout||00:00:00|
|Render Audios And Markers||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Recording, Mixing And Editing|
|Canva – The Best Tool To Create Instagram Posts And Book Covers Easily||00:00:00|
|Editing And Mixing My Audiobook||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Extra Lessons|
|Final Notes And Next Step You Should Follow||00:00:00|