About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Masters, Programme Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of how to run multiple scrum teams, explain and influence others to use scrum or become a scrum master and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a role that requires co-ordination of multiple teams, coaching, influencing , persuasion or scrum master skills. Anyone who wants to know how to be advanced with co-ordinating multiple teams, persuading people at all levels of the business, scrum in general
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within scrum program management, influencing or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on running multiple projects or scrum
- Someone who wants to master running large/huge scrum teams
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to run multiple projects using advanced scrum methods such as scrum of scrums, learn how to become a scrum master in 7 simple steps and learn how to influence by explaining scrum to anyone at any level of the business
- Learn how to become a scrum master, influence others to use scrum and manage programs WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering programs (a set of related projects) using the scrum of scrums method
- Learn how to use the scrum of scrums method for delivering multiple related projects
- Feel confident in explaining scrum to teams, managers and stakeholders for any service, maintenance or support team
- Understand the detailed reasons for each scrum rule and how they help to deliver projects more effectively
- There are no pre-requesites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up.
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON ADVANCED SCRUM TRAINING AS A SCRUM MASTER, PROGRAM MANAGER, TEAM MEMBER, OR PRODUCT OWNER.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of advanced scrum techniques – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using advanced scrum techniques – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of the scrum of scrums program management technique and how to influence and coach others with solid explanations of scrum in industry without going into a classroom or spending $£1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Buddy Hatton, Ted R. Brown, Kevin Kollins and Scott Clem.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it is the number 1 way to complete projects or programs (programmes) on time while delivering value for any business or user. Scrum is the most popular framework within agile project management.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of advanced scrum techniques such as its Origin and how it progresses to more advanced methods such as how to run multiple scrum teams, how to explain, coach and influence others to use scrum and how to become a scrum master in 7 simple steps.
Examples are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All are based on real world experience.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on advanced Scrum techniques.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skill in advanced Scrum!
|Section 1 - INTRODUCTION|
|Welcome To Scrum Advanced Training – Take Agile Scrum To The Next Level||00:00:00|
|Scrum – Introduction And Recap||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - HOW I BECAME A SCRUM MASTER: The exact steps I took to become a Scrum Master|
|Step 1. Get Knowledge Of Another Methodology||00:00:00|
|Step 2. Get Scrum Project Experience And Reassess Your Values||00:00:00|
|Step 3. Become A Certified Scrum Master||00:00:00|
|Step 4. Put Your Certification Into Practice||00:00:00|
|Step 5. Get A Voluntary Leadership Role||00:00:00|
|Step 6. Get A Scrum Master Role||00:00:00|
|Step 7. Stick To The Rules||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - EXPLAIN and INFLUENCE: Teach others using these 72 Reasons Why Scrum Works|
|Introduction: Explain And Influence With 72 Reasons Why Scrum Works||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why Agile Principles Work||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why The Scrum Master Role Works||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why The Product Owner Role Works||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why The Development Team Role Works||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why Product Backlogs Work||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why The Definition Of Done Works||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why Sprint Planning Works||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why The Sprint Works||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why The Daily Scrum Works||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why Burn-Down Charts Work||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why Product Backlog Grooming Works||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why Sprint Review Works||00:00:00|
|How To Explain Why The Sprint Retrospective Works||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES: Learn how to co-ordinate multiple projects|
|Introduction – Scrum Of Scrums||00:00:00|
|The Challenge – Scaling Scrum||00:00:00|
|What is Scrum of Scrums?||00:00:00|
|Agenda And Time-boxing||00:00:00|
|Scrum Of Scrum Meeting Types||00:00:00|
|Who Hosts And Who To Invite (Or Not To)||00:00:00|
|Lessons From Industry||00:00:00|