This course is designed for those interested in learning how to work more effectively.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
What you’ll learn:
- Increase productivity with mind maps
- Save time on any task
- Quickly organize thoughts, ideas or goals
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
This course teaches you how to use mind maps to increase personal productivity. You’ll learn how to save time on any task that requires planning, preparation, and clarity. You’ll learn the important principles of mind mapping and HOW and WHY this tool enhances learning, understanding, and memory.
You’ll be taught how to develop and use this powerful productivity tool in a unique and effective way.
Master the Skill of Mind Mapping
- Think clearly and streamline ideas so you can express them effectively
- Quickly organize thoughts, ideas, or goals
- Efficiently prepare events, speeches, articles, business plans, or marketing plan
- Enhance your Cognitive Experience
- Learn this technique that taps into the multitasking capability of the subconscious mind.
- Get information into your head quickly, and back out again just as fast.
- After completing this course, you will be equipped with a thought-organizational tool that will change the way you plan. Either for business or personal use, your mental approach to issues or ideas will become fundamentally different.
Contents and Overview
- The course starts with an overview of the purpose and structure of the course.
- You’ll soon see why mapping is so effective.
- The benefits of mind mapping will be illustrated clearly.
- You will be looking over the instructor’s shoulder so you can watch how it works.
- The course will ease you into creating your mind maps — first through a series of guided exercises, then through open assignments pertaining to your personal goals.
Your verbal-numeric working memory is only able to juggle around three complex ideas at a time. On this course, you’ll learn, through mind mapping to utilize both spatial and visual-spatial working memory thereby enabling more ideas to be held in conscious memory at any one time.
By following this course step-by-step, and not trying to rush ahead, you’ll ensure that you are able to maximize the effectiveness of the technique, streamline your thought processes and thereby become more productive.
About the instructor
Barry Mapp is a sought-after speaker, trainer, and personal development coach based in the UK with a special interest in the brain accelerated learning and people development. His current focus is developing high quality, simple, innovative, life-skills based, video e-learning courses. A bit of background information about Barry: He has worked in schools, colleges, and universities in the UK, and also in the corporate and SME sector, working with students, teachers, apprentices, managers, and leaders. His background is actually in clinical science where he ran an NHS Clinical Biochemistry Department in a District General Hospital and was also Quality Consultant to local hospitals and the local Health Authority. He also has an active interest in Health and Healing. Back in 1996, after training in ‘mental literacy’ with Tony Buzan (the inventor of Mind Mapping), Barry set up his own training company the House of Learning. A year later, he put some of his new skills to the test and competed in the World Memory and the World Speed Reading Championships (silver medal position in the latter). Altogether, Barry now has 20 years experience working in the personal development sector and in the field of business leadership. He is also a teacher and practitioner of Reiki.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to work more effectively.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to work more effectively!
|Section 1 - Course Purpose And Structure|
|Getting Into The Right Frame Of Mind For Learning||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Observe A Mind Mapper At Work|
|Benefits Of Mind Mapping||00:00:00|
|Mind Map A Holiday||00:00:00|
|Mind Map An Article||00:00:00|
|The 4 Stages Of Learning Anything New||00:00:00|
|Learning About Your Brain||00:00:00|
|Mindmapping ‘How To Mind Map’||00:00:00|
|Observe Good Practice||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Practise Reading Mind Maps|
|The Benefits From Reading||00:00:00|
|Exercise 1 – Read About A Holiday In Goa||00:00:00|
|Exercise 2 – Read A Mind Map About ‘How To Mind Map’||00:00:00|
|Exercise 3 – Read About A Book||00:00:00|
|Practice The Easiest Things First||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Getting The Feel Of The Technique|
|Getting Ready To Copy A Mind Map||00:00:00|
|Step By Step Copying Of A Mind Map||00:00:00|
|Get The Feel Of The New Technique||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Integrate The Learning|
|The Importance Of Integrating The Key Ideas||00:00:00|
|Live Session Part 1 – How The Memory Works And A Memory Exercise||00:00:00|
|Live Session Part 2 – Conclusion Of Memory Exercise||00:00:00|
|Information Hierarchies And Chunking Up||00:00:00|
|Key Points About Mind Mapping||00:00:00|
|Start Integrating The Key Principles||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Creating Your Own Mind Maps (With A Helping Hand)|
|Map Your Life Highlights||00:00:00|
|Using Mind Mapping To Set Goals||00:00:00|
|Using The Aids At Your Disposal||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Now Create Mind Maps On Your Own|
|Only You Can Practice the Technique – Practice Makes Permanent||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Review What You Have Learnt|
|Study And Review And Take Action To Improve||00:00:00|
|Persevere With Improvement||00:00:00|
|Congratulations – You Have Completed The Course||00:00:00|
|End Piece – What Next?||00:00:00|