About This Course
This course teaches you how to use mind maps to increase personal productivity. You’ll learn how to save time on any task that requires planning, preparation, and clarity. You’ll learn the important principles of mind mapping and HOW and WHY this tool enhances learning, understanding, and memory.
You’ll be taught how to develop and use this powerful productivity tool in a unique and effective way.
Master the Skill of Mind Mapping
- Think clearly and streamline ideas so you can express them effectively
- Quickly organize thoughts, ideas, or goals
- Efficiently prepare events, speeches, articles, business plans, or marketing plan
- Enhance your Cognitive Experience
- Learn this technique that taps into the multitasking capability of the subconscious mind.
- Get information into your head quickly, and back out again just as fast.
- After completing this course, you will be equipped with a thought-organizational tool that will change the way you plan. Either for business or personal use, your mental approach to issues or ideas will become fundamentally different.
Contents and Overview
- The course starts with an overview of the purpose and structure of the course.
- You’ll soon see why mapping is so effective.
- The benefits of mind mapping will be illustrated clearly.
- You will be looking over the instructor’s shoulder so you can watch how it works.
- The course will ease you into creating your mind maps — first through a series of guided exercises, then through open assignments pertaining to your personal goals.
Your verbal-numeric working memory is only able to juggle around three complex ideas at a time. On this course, you’ll learn, through mind mapping to utilize both spatial and visual-spatial working memory thereby enabling more ideas to be held in conscious memory at any one time.
By following this course step-by-step, and not trying to rush ahead, you’ll ensure that you are able to maximize the effectiveness of the technique, streamline your thought processes and thereby become more productive.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to work more effectively.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to work more effectively!
|Section 1 - Course Purpose And Structure|
|Getting Into The Right Frame Of Mind For Learning||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Observe A Mind Mapper At Work|
|Benefits Of Mind Mapping||00:00:00|
|Mind Map A Holiday||00:00:00|
|Mind Map An Article||00:00:00|
|The 4 Stages Of Learning Anything New||00:00:00|
|Learning About Your Brain||00:00:00|
|Mindmapping ‘How To Mind Map’||00:00:00|
|Observe Good Practice||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Practise Reading Mind Maps|
|The Benefits From Reading||00:00:00|
|Exercise 1 – Read About A Holiday In Goa||00:00:00|
|Exercise 2 – Read A Mind Map About ‘How To Mind Map’||00:00:00|
|Exercise 3 – Read About A Book||00:00:00|
|Practice The Easiest Things First||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Getting The Feel Of The Technique|
|Getting Ready To Copy A Mind Map||00:00:00|
|Step By Step Copying Of A Mind Map||00:00:00|
|Get The Feel Of The New Technique||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Integrate The Learning|
|The Importance Of Integrating The Key Ideas||00:00:00|
|Live Session Part 1 – How The Memory Works And A Memory Exercise||00:00:00|
|Live Session Part 2 – Conclusion Of Memory Exercise||00:00:00|
|Information Hierarchies And Chunking Up||00:00:00|
|Key Points About Mind Mapping||00:00:00|
|Start Integrating The Key Principles||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Creating Your Own Mind Maps (With A Helping Hand)|
|Map Your Life Highlights||00:00:00|
|Using Mind Mapping To Set Goals||00:00:00|
|Using The Aids At Your Disposal||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Now Create Mind Maps On Your Own|
|Only You Can Practice the Technique – Practice Makes Permanent||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Review What You Have Learnt|
|Study And Review And Take Action To Improve||00:00:00|
|Persevere With Improvement||00:00:00|
|Congratulations – You Have Completed The Course||00:00:00|
|End Piece – What Next?||00:00:00|