About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is suited for communications professionals, media instructors and communications students.
- Media organizations use this course to train journalists, correspondents, and reporters in video production techniques.
- Social media professionals can learn the techniques to produce social video.
- Journalism professors are assigning this course to students who are taking multimedia and video courses.
- Teachers are taking this course to learn techniques for using video in the classroom.
- Broadcast producers are using this course to train staff on video production essentials.
- Freelancers are using this course to earn extra money by making video with their iPhone.
What you’ll learn:
- Film and edit video on the smartphone
- Make short films and documentaries
- Plan and produce short form video
- Turn your phone into a pro video camera
- Substantially increase the quality of your videos
- The gear, apps and techniques to quickly make great video and short films using a smartphone
This course teaches the video fundamentals and how to make a great video story with any smartphone. The instructor shows examples shot with the latest models of phones, but also includes tutorials that feature older models. This is intentional.
This masterclass in filmmaking is designed to teach the evergreen techniques, the method for learning the language of video and filmmaking storytelling. You will be able to learn the art of filmmaking with any smartphone that you happen to own.
The instructor has won 21 international film festivals with documentaries shot with an iPhone 6S+. That is validation that the techniques shown here work in the real world.
We know people hang on to older models of smartphones and also many people can not afford the latest model every year. You will see humble Samsungs and iPhones used in many of the tutorials in this course and that is intentional. The key thrust of this masterclass is to help people learn that the ‘music is not in the violin.’
Learn the art of filmmaking with just enough technical detail to get the best quality results. No previous experience is required.
The learning modules in this course progress from making simple camera settings to advanced multi-track video editing.
Pro filmmaker and journalism professor Robb Montgomery uses real-world examples to show you how to create compelling video stories with just your smartphone.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned video editing using just your smartphone.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about video editing on your smartphone.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Getting Started With Mobile Video Storytelling||00:00:00|
|Meet The Instructor||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Edit Video For iOS And Android|
|Intro To VN Video Editor||00:00:00|
|What A Video Project Looks Like||00:00:00|
|Managing Video Tracks||00:00:00|
|Make A New Project||00:00:00|
|Editing A Picture Story||00:00:00|
|Text Over Video||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Add Music To Video|
|Apps For Free Music||00:00:00|
|Add Music To Video||00:00:00|
|Edit Video To The Beat||00:00:00|
|Edit A Music Video||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Bonus Tutorials|
|Bonus Advanced Editing Technique||00:00:00|
|Bonus Manual Control Over Audio Fades||00:00:00|