About This Course
Who this course is for:
- You’ve been working with Excel and your companies’ data volumes have grown to the point where you need a more robust solution to handle the higher volume of data
- You’ve started working in a company or a new project that already has SQL server and you need to get up to scratch to start querying it to create analysis and reports. Perhaps you are a Data Analyst, Accountant or Reporting/Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Finally, you are a project manager or business analyst who won’t be building or querying a database but you need to understand databases so you can be a better bridge between IT and the business.
What you’ll learn:
- How a SQL server database works and set one up
- Tables: layouts, keys, data types and queries to interrogate a table
- Database structure: the relational model, foreign keys, and cardinality
- Joins: Essentially filter a database and make sure we get only the information we are interested in
- Advanced SQL: Stored procedures, functions and exporting
- You will need access to SQL Server. This course is made with 2017, but other versions will work just fine.
There is far too much data in your company, and you have outgrown Excel, management is talking about bringing in a data expert but with our SQL Server course, it’s your time to shine as you take this challenge on.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned database management with SQL server.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about SQL Server.
|Section 1 - Introduction To SQL Server|
|Introduction To SQL Server||00:00:00|
|SQL Server Layout||00:00:00|
|Conclusion To Course Intro||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Table Structure|
|Section 3 - Databases|
|Introduction To Databases||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Joins|
|Introduction To Joins||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - SQL Server: Advanced Features|
|SQL Advanced Features||00:00:00|