About This Course
Who this course is for:
- New or existing entrepreneur that wants to start a new freelancing business
- A full-time manager or employee who wants to transition into a freelancing business
- Young graduates and the unemployed can benefit greatly from this class
- This class is designed for new or existing entrepreneurs seeking practical advice on how to start and grow a new freelancing business venture
What you’ll learn:
- How freelancing differs from full-time employment
- How to get started
- How to prepare and plan for a freelancing business
- How to get your first clients and how to serve them well
- Financial sustainability and what to do to increase income
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
By the end of the class, you acquire practical tips for planning, preparing, managing and growing a freelancing business.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to start and grow a freelancing business.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about freelancing.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Understanding Freelancing|
|What Is Freelancing?||00:00:00|
|Difference Between Freelancing And Employment||00:00:00|
|Getting Ready To Start||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Planning And Preparing For A Freelancing Career|
|Defining Your Goals||00:00:00|
|Identifying Your Target Market||00:00:00|
|Making The Transition||00:00:00|
|Creating A Powerful Portfolio||00:00:00|
|Estimating Costs And Funding Requirements For Your Business||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - How to Get Clients?|
|How To Get Clients?||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Getting the Work Done|
|Getting The Work Done||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Sustainability Of Your Business|
|Sustainability Of Your Business||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Conclusion|