Learn how to leverage stories in your content creation, and how to tap into your audience’s emotion to get them engaged with your content.Read more.
Hi, I am Obehi Ewanfoh from Aclasses.org. We Teach Self-Improvement Skills To Increase Competences In Businesses And Personal Lives Around The World.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This training class is for you if you are a content creator and want to generate more revenue and influence in your business
- Whether you create content for passion, for your business, or for other brands, this training class will teach you how to leverage the 5 elements of storytelling so you can get results
What you’ll learn:
- How to leverage stories in your content creation
- Say “yes” to the power of storytelling in your content creation
- Everything you need to know about crafting better content for your audience – learn how to tap into their emotion and get them to engage with your content
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
A good story has essential elements that keep things flowing smoothly and make the plot more believable. These five components are characters, setting, plot, conflict, and resolution. And this is what we will be exploring in this training class on the 5 Essential Elements of Storytelling.
Storytelling is a powerful instrument to leverage either for personal use or for your business. This is why this training class was created, to help you understand how to tell better and more compelling stories your audience can relate to.
Do you want to better leverage stories in your content creation? Then you need to pay attention to these 5 essential elements that are working together to create an emotional response from the audience.
If well executed, your story should be like a journey for the readers or listeners. They should feel like it’s happening to them, right alongside the protagonist. It should have an emotional impact on them and leave them feeling satisfied in the end.
As a storyteller or one who wants to use storytelling in your business, you need to pay good attention to these essential elements, because they provide structure and order to a story, and they allow the story to develop logically and smoothly.
You need to understand these different dynamics as a content creator so you can better leverage the best instrument to succeed in business today, the power of storytelling.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to leverage storytelling to achieve business success.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - The Elements Of Storytelling|
|Characters In Storytelling||00:00:00|
|Setting In Storytelling||00:00:00|
|What Is A Story Plot||00:00:00|
|What Are The Conflicts In A Story||00:00:00|
|The Resolution Of A Story||00:00:00|