About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone delivering webinars, using virtual meeting software, looking to work smarter and remotely, wanting to professionally shoot and live stream live events, conferences, gigs, keynotes etc
What you’ll learn:
- Fully working knowledge of live streaming and an understanding of the technology and software
- How to make informed judgements about which software and hardware is right for you and your organisation
- How to review everything and work out if there is a more effective way of working
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
There’s a massive and still rapidly growing sector of your potential audience that wants to consume your content live, as it happens. Add to that, recent world events which have meant we all have to find new ways of working, and you realise you cannot afford to not be on top of live streaming and webinar software and technology.
We completely dissect the process of live streaming, look at the different technology, software and hardware. We look at the different types of live streaming to make sure you choose exactly the right platform for your needs.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to live stream, webcast, and conduct a pro webinar.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about broadcasting and streaming online.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Course Lessons|
|What’s In The Course||00:00:00|
|The Solutions Part Two||00:00:00|
|The Solutions Part Three||00:00:00|
|The Solutions Part Four||00:00:00|
|Which Solution For Which Live-Streaming Genre||00:00:00|
|Hardware Or Software||00:00:00|
|Different Live-Streaming Camera Solutions||00:00:00|
|Comparison Of Camera Connections And Types||00:00:00|
|Sound And Lights||00:00:00|
|Software And Hardware Switching Solutions||00:00:00|
|Which Is The Right C.D.N. For You?||00:00:00|
|Demonstration Of Ecamm And Connecting To A C.D.N.||00:00:00|
|Demonstration Of O.B.S. And Connecting To C.D.N.||00:00:00|
|The Live-Streaming Location And Top-Tips||00:00:00|
|Things To Consider And Prepare For Remote Live-Streaming||00:00:00|
|Getting Ready To Go Live||00:00:00|