Learn how to build a project plan to go paperless, useful techniques to successfully start and end the project, and best practices to get desirable results.Read more.
We are Samantha and Emilio, the husband-and-wife duo behind KW Professional Organizers (KWPO). Since 2012 we have been helping people transform their lives through organizing their belongings. Our goal is to share proven organizational strategies to help you create more time, space, and energy – to do the things that you love and create your desired lifestyle.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to have control over their paper
- Anyone who is trying to transition into going paperless
- People who are interested in reducing stress by letting go of piles of paper
What you’ll learn:
- By the end of the course you will have built a plan to get started on decluttering your paper
- You will enjoy feeling inspired and empowered to take control of the paper in your life
- You will have the ability to use a tested system to design a paper system that works for you
- You will be able to make faster decisions regarding what papers to keep and what papers to let go of
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Paper is and has been a constant source of clutter for many; coming in from all angles. Paper is also the most time-consuming project with the least visual “after” impact. If paper leaves you feeling overwhelmed, unsure of where to start, and uncertain if you have enough time to get it all done, this course is for you. This course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by introducing a tested method for Taming the Paper Clutter designed by two Professional Organizers who have been in the industry for over 4 years!
This course covers:
- Learning how to build a project plan for effectively embarking on your paper challenge
- Real life case studies with before and after photographs
- Techniques for starting and finishing successful projects
- Industry best practices to follow for maximizing desirable results
There are many benefits of taming paper clutter. You become more confident in your ability to find and make decisions about the paper. You will develop productive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to go paperless.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about paper decluttering.
|Section 1 - About This Course|
|Downloadable Course Resources||00:00:00|
|Tame The Paper Clutter Introduction||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Tame The Paper Clutter|
|Forms Of Paper Clutter||00:00:00|
|Benefits Of Taming The Paper Clutter||00:00:00|
|Building A Plan To Get Started||00:00:00|
|What To Keep?||00:00:00|
|Letting Go Of Difficult Papers||00:00:00|
|Steps Of Decluttering||00:00:00|
|Organizing And Finding Homes||00:00:00|
|Going Paperless And Application Recommendations||00:00:00|
|Keys To Successful Maintenance||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Real Life Examples|
|Dealing With Receipts||00:00:00|
|Business Month Closure||00:00:00|
|Creating A System||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Next Steps|