This course is designed for those interested to learn an in-depth understanding of using therapeutic communication, using the precise language and words and understanding their effect, which is not only essential, but also critical in delivering messages to help clients.Read more.
• NS-NLP Trainer (ISNS) Master Trainer • NLP Trainer (IANLP Fellow Member Trainer) • Coach IANLP • Certified Meta-Coach (MCF) • Self-Actualisation Co
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
What people are saying:
- “Very interesting material. I am looking forward to applying the information in my work as a counsellor.”
- “I found this course a great revision for my NLP learning. The insights and skills Alan teaches are practical and immediately usable in any situation, not just for Therapy Professionals. I am listening to the lectures over and over in the car (I just turn the screen off!) and it is really helping me to listen better and to choose my words and phrases carefully.”
I genuinely feel this is the ‘secret sauce’ to effective therapeutic interventions. Working as a therapist myself since the early 2000’s, I’ve encountered almost every kind of pathology imaginable. And over many years, I’ve honed not just the techniques and interventions I use, but the delivery of them. After all, communication is key.
You see ‘we cannot not communicate.’ What this means is that everything we do communicates something – the quality of that communication determines how our clients, friends and colleagues experience reality.
Vital in this is what we say. The primary tool for us as therapists is our voice and the words we say. Words have a deeply profound subconscious effect and affect on the mind, and can either harm or heal depending on how they are used.
A number of studies, including those from the prestigious Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences, reveal that decisions are subconsciously made in a person’s brain and as much as 10 seconds before we consciously make them. Those conscious decisions are a result of subconscious processing. This implies the same for the pathological thoughts and feelings our clients experience.
What this means is that the words you say to your clients will be affecting them at an unconscious level before they consciously respond. Therefore, you have a profound window of influence for good. Using precise language and words and understanding their effect is not only essential, it’s critical.
That is what you will learn in this course.
With the skills you learn in this course, you will be able to:
- Overcome client resistance by bypassing the conscious part of their mind
- Communicate directly with the subconscious and emotional parts of their brains
- Help clients painlessly change negative thoughts and feelings
- Supercharge and streamline your therapeutic approaches
- Transform the way you speak with everyone
This course is the most well received live training when I teach it to mental health professionals.
- You must be trained, or be in training, in some other therapeutic modalities
Who this course is for:
- This course is for teachers, therapists, psychotherapists, psychologists, social workers, counselors, mediators, doctors, etc.
- Anyone involved in helping other
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned therapeutic communication.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about using communication as therapy.
|Section 1 - Foundations|
|How Words Change Perception And Memory||00:00:00|
|A Fun Experiment||00:00:00|
|Another Experience For You||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Presuppositions As A Model For Change|
|An Introduction To Presuppositions||00:00:00|
|Ordinal Or Sequential||00:00:00|
|Presupposition Awareness Practice||00:00:00|
|Presupposition Worksheets – Downloadable||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Roadblocks To Avoid|
|Potential Roadblocks To Helping||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Unpacking|
|Unpacking The Language For The Exercise In Section 1||00:00:00|