About This Course
Who this course is for:
- English speakers
- Those who want to learn Chinese
- Anyone planning to do business with Chinese businessmen
What you’ll learn:
- How to politely refuse assistance from shop assistants
- How to ask for the price
- How to ask for the different clothing sections
- Asking for different colours
- Specifying on a specific colour
- Asking for different sizes
- Where is the fitting room?
- Asking for Discount (politely)
- Different payment methods
- Delivery service
- Opening and closing times
- Where is the nearest ATM/Bank?
- Carrier Bag
- No prior experience/knowledge is required
- No software/equipment requirements
Have you ever felt nervous about starting a conversation with Chinese shop owners in Mandarin Chinese?
Well, you’re not alone!
Whether you’re buying things for pleasure or out of necessity, shopping in Mandarin Chinese is something you’ll want to know how to do for a visit to any Chinese speaking country. And it could be fun!
Once you feel confident with the following Chinese vocabulary basics, shopping in Mandarin Chinese can be an enjoyable activity, and with these simple Chinese expressions, you’ll always get the best deals and maybe, make some Chinese friends!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned useful Chinese phrases for shopping in Chinese stores.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Chinese language.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|How Each Slide Will Work||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Useful Shopping Phrases|
|I Am Just Browsing||00:00:00|
|How Much Is It?||00:00:00|
|Men Women Kids||00:00:00|
|What Colours Do You Have?||00:00:00|
|Where Is The Fitting Room||00:00:00|
|Asking For Discount||00:00:00|
|Do You Offer Delivery Services?||00:00:00|
|What Time Do You Open Tomorrow?||00:00:00|
|Where Is The ATM?||00:00:00|