About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People who want to safely invest in the stock market
- People looking for passive income
- People who want to grow their wealth
- People that do not know how to safely invest in the stock market
- People who want to learn the methods of Warren Buffet and Benjamin Graham
- People who want to change their way of living and spend more time with their family, friends and loved ones
What you’ll learn:
- A good understanding on how to find good stocks and how to invest into those companies
- Determine the intrinsic / real value of a company
- Apply key value investing strategies before investing in the stock market
- Make better investment choices with your money with the right investment mindset
- Differentiate between good and bad stocks
- Develop a stream of passive income with your stocks
- Evaluate a company’s profitability
- Evaluate a company’s Price-to-Earnings (P/E) Ratio and other key ratios
- Determine the capacity of a company to payback debt
- Have a repeatable investment process
- How investors like Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham, Charlie Munger or Peter Lynch became rich and successful
- Use valuation methods like book value, balance sheet revaluation, dividend models, discounted cash flow and discounted future earnings models
- Willingness to become a real investor like Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham or Charlie Munger
- A basic understanding of businesses and how companies work
- No further prerequisites needed although it is good to know your long-term investment and wealth goals
This course consolidates 20+ years of experience and learnings as a value investor. You will learn the financial fundamentals of the stock market, money, and inflation in order to find great companies at cheap prices. As Warren Buffett said, you do not need a PhD to become a good investor. It requires the mindset of a business owner not a speculator.
You will be able to determine the real value of a company vs the current share price but also be able to judge if the company has solid fundamentals.
UNIQUE CONTENT: In the last part of this course and as part of my own on-going research as a value investor for more than 20 years, I will share with you unique attributes on how to evaluate the moat of companies that only a few investors use and also how to capture customer and employee sentiment about a company.
The purpose of this training is to make you a seasoned investor and develop the right investment mindset while giving you the keys to read company financial statements. I will teach you how to read financial statements like 10K, 10Q reports. Learn the art of value investing and get an edge.
Investing in stocks and acting as a business-owner can be a life-changing experience. Learn from my 20 years experience as an investor running my own investment fund and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you.
Many thanks and I appreciate your interest in my course!
– Candi Carrera
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned value investing.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the fundamentals of value investing and wealth management.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|What Are The Objectives Of The Course||00:00:00|
|Value Investing Origin||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Key Concepts|
|Money And Cash Circulatory System||00:00:00|
|Risk vs Return||00:00:00|
|Investment Styles And Vehicles||00:00:00|
|Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement||00:00:00|
|Investor Relations And Annual Reports||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The Investor Mindset|
|Circle Of Competence And Investment Universe||00:00:00|
|The 5 Core Habits||00:00:00|
|The 6th Habit||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The Fundamental Screens|
|Price To Earnings (P/E)||00:00:00|
|Return To Shareholders||00:00:00|
|Financial Powerhouse And Profitability (ROE, ROIC, RONTA)||00:00:00|
|Solvency And Debt To Equity||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - The Valuation Process And Determining Intrinsic Value|
|Price To Book||00:00:00|
|Dividend Discount Model||00:00:00|
|Discounted Future Earnings And Free Cash Flow||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Moat And Intangible Metrics|
|Section 7 - Conclusion And Final Assignment|
|Conclusion And Final Assignment||00:00:00|
|Appendix 1 – Accompanying IV Calculation Sheet||00:00:00|