Learn how to become a virtually nimble nonprofit, the challenges and advantages, and essential assessments for developing virtual strategiesRead more.
Marilyn L. Donnellan, MS, is a consultant, trainer, facilitator, coach, and the author of more than 60 books, guides, toolkits, and training videos in use in more than a dozen countries, geared to nonprofits and non-governmental organizations. She has more than 35 years’ experience building the capacity and sustainability of all types and sizes of organizations. Her simplified strategic planning process was the winner of an innovation award by SEToolbelt. https://mldonnellan.com
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Fundraising organizations
- Organizations that want to adapt during the pandemic
What you’ll learn:
- Strategic planning and assessments for virtual strategies
- The impact of virtual strategies on the core elements of a successful nonprofit
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
The pandemic forced all of us to rethink how we provide services to our clients and continue raising needed funds. This course is based on Nonprofit Toolkit #9: The Virtually Nimble Nonprofit and includes the results of interviews with three different types of organizations and how they responded to the pandemic.
The course will cover strategic planning and assessments for virtual strategies:
- Challenges of a virtually nimble nonprofit,
- Advantages of virtual strategies,
- Essential assessments for developing virtual strategies,
- Simplified planning processes to develop virtual strategies,
- The role of a virtual planning committee,
- The importance of a contingency or reserve fund
The course will also cover the impact of virtual strategies on the core elements of a successful nonprofit:
- Board and volunteer development
- Resource development strategies
- Program implementation
- Marketing and brand identity
- Community involvement
Recommended textbooks for the video include:
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the strategies for a virtually nimble nonprofit.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about nonprofits.
|Section 1 - Course Lectures
|Challenges To Moving Virtually
|Agenda Of The Course
|Assessments – Administration
|Assessments – Financial Management
|Policy And Procedure
|Board And Volunteer Development
|Strategies For Deveoping Virtual Programs