Learn the basics of what you need to create audio-focused YouTube content and how to use Canva as an audio editor.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Content creators
- Anyone wanting to start an audio-focused YouTube channel
What you’ll learn:
- The basics of YouTube and its requirements for content
- How to create audio-focused content
- How to keep your content from being taken down and infringing on the copyright of others
- How to use Canva as a video and audio editor for your content
- How to use different types of content you already have and turn it into content for video platforms
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Remember how it was before? It used to be that people frowned on putting audio-focused content anywhere except on podcasts.
They said you needed to focus on creating videos because people came to “see” content. But that was then, and this is now. My, how the world has changed. That’s because people will also listen to your content on video platforms if it’s interesting, educational, and inspiring.
In fact, in 2019, Business Insider published an article titled, “YouTube is Positioned to Become the Next Podcasting Giant.” The article stated that “43% of monthly podcast listeners say they went to YouTube for podcasts in the past year, ahead of both Apple (34%) and Spotify (23%).”
So, if you were wondering whether there was a market or audience for you on video platforms, you just got your answer.
When you’re done with this class, you’re going to be excited about how quickly you can repurpose written or audio content for video platforms.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create audio-focused content for YouTube.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - How To Make An Audio-Focused YouTube Channel With Canva|
|Who This Class Is Great For||00:00:00|
|Why Share Audio Content||00:00:00|
|Understanding Copyright Issues||00:00:00|
|Create YouTube Audio Channel Video||00:00:00|
|It’s Your Turn||00:00:00|
|It’s A Wrap||00:00:00|