This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Acupressure for psychiatric disorders and epileptic conditions.Read more.
Internationally Accredited Writer – #1 Amazon Best Selling Author, Udemy Bestselling Instructor - Kinesiologist & Acupressure Expert
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Can be used by students of ALL LEVELS for SELF HELP – IN CONJUNCTION WITH PRESCRIBED MEDICATION.
- For health care professionals already working with patients suffering from either of these conditions.
- For Advanced Acupressure Therapists already holding an International Qualification in this area.
What you’ll learn:
- Apply simple hands on techniques that MAY bring relief from Psychiatric Disorders and Epileptic Conditions – IN CONJUNCTION WITH MEDICATION THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PRESCRIBED.
- No previous experience in Acupressure is necessary as full training will be provided. All you will need is a device on which you can access the course.
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS TREATMENT DOES NOT OR SHOULD NOT TAKE THE PLACE OF PRESCRIBED MEDICATION – IT IS A COMPLEMENTARY THERAPY THAT MAY PROVIDE RELIEF FROM THESE CONDITIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH PRESCRIBED MEDICATION.
Before embarking on the course videos, please go to the Bonus Material – Downloads section and download the course manual, treatment charts and protocol, which you can use as a visual aid to assist you during the video lessons.
Upon sign up, each student will receive a 47 page course manual plus 13 beautifully illustrated downloadable treatment charts showing point location and benefits.
The 13 Acupressure Points outlined in this course have been considered throughout history, the most important acupressure points to work on when treating Psychiatric Disorders and Epileptic Conditions.
Some common benefits you can expect from an Acupressure Treatment include:
- Relief from stress and tension
- A more relaxed body and mind
- Increased blood circulation
- A faster removal of toxic waste
- An increase in energy levels
- Relief from head, neck, shoulder and back ache
- An overall sense of well-being
So why not sign up today and see how quickly the positive effects of Acupressure can bring improvement to your life?
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Acupressure for psychiatric disorders and epileptic conditions.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Acupressure points.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - What Is Acupressure?|
|What Is Acupressure?||00:00:00|
|How To Apply Pressure To Acupressure Points||00:00:00|
|Key Points To Remember||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - What Are Meridians?|
|What Are Meridians?||00:00:00|
|The Role Of The Meridians||00:00:00|
|The Meridian Clock||00:00:00|
|Key Points To Remember||00:00:00|
|Essentials Before Getting Started||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Treatment Protocol: Psychiatric Disorders And Epileptic Conditions|
|How To Begin And End An Acupressure Treatment||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Benefits Of Acupressure|
|Benefits Of Acupressure 1||00:00:00|
|Benefits Of Acupressure 2||00:00:00|
|Benefits Of Acupressure 3||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Bonus Material|
I got so much out of this. Thank you
Awesome course, very easy and informative with useful information you can use in everyday life!