Learn the basics of risk planning, how to identify types of risks, and create a risk management and monitoring plan.Read more.
Hi everyone, my name is Dejan. I am a PSPO, PSM, Agile coach, digital entrepreneur, and trainer of trainers with more than 50 international certificates in different areas of IT. Based on my previous experience, I have created these Courses for beginners so I can help individuals and teams to get better results with what they are doing. There are no pre-requisites for these courses. Everyone can join. I explain everything from the ground up. I hope you are passionate as I am for Agile,
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Developers in Scrum
- Project Managers
- Release Engineers
- Anyone who wants to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Agile to lead high performing teams
- People who got their first Scrum job and don’t know where to start tracking their work
- People who want to learn Scrum, Agile, and Agile Software development
- Senior Executives who wish to actively promote agile concepts across business teams and to link those concepts directly to business-related outcomes
- Product Stakeholders who want to understand how to manage risks indicators at any point in the development cycle
- Agile team members who manage risks
- Programmers, Testers, Analysts, Product Managers
What you’ll learn:
- Define the term risk
- Define the terms impact, likelihood, and value
- Know how to create and use an impact vs. likelihood matrix and
- Know how you can use a risk-value matrix to prioritize risks and features
- Know how to address different rankings of problems along with the impact vs. likelihood matrix and risk-value matrix
- Define the terms risk management plan, indicator, action
- Understand the difference between group anti-patterns and individual anti-patterns
- Identify, describe, and suggest means of addressing common management anti-patterns, including analysis paralysis, cart before the horse, Groupthink, silos, vendor lock-in, overengineering, gold-plating, viewgraph engineering, fire drill and heroics, death march, micromanagement, seagull management, email as the primary means of communication, loose cannon, and intellectual violence
- Identify and define types of risks, including scope risk, technology risk, customer and stakeholder risks, and personnel risks
- Create a risk management plan
- And important factors related to risk monitoring
- Basic knowledge of Scrum Framework is recommended
- Basic knowledge of Project Management is recommended
Projects can fail not only from issues that present themselves as patterns but also from project risks.
This course focuses on Risks Management and Risk Planning. Risks can make even a well-planned Agile and Scrum project go off track, so it is important to plan for and mitigate risks as much as possible.
Even though using Agile methodology reduces risk in the early phases of software development, we should also consider the idea that there is a demand to start thinking about making more room for risk management in a more formalized way.
If you’re ready to start planning for risks for your next project, let’s start right now!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create a risk management plan.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about risk planning.
|Section 1 - Risk Management And Risk Planning In Agile And Scrum|
|Risk Management In Scrum Introduction||00:00:00|
|Types Of Project Risks||00:00:00|
|Risk Assessment – Likelihood, And Impact||00:00:00|
|Risk Strategies, Contingency, Mitigation||00:00:00|
|Group Anti-Patterns Part 1||00:00:00|
|Group Anti-Patterns Part 2||00:00:00|
|Individual Anti-Patterns Part 1||00:00:00|
|Individual Anti-Patterns Part 2||00:00:00|
|Contingency Plan Vs Fallback Plan||00:00:00|
|The Risk Assessment Meeting||00:00:00|
|Creating A Risk Plan||00:00:00|
|FAQ For Risk Management||00:00:00|
|Final Words And Congratulations||00:00:00|