This course is designed for those interested in developing their skill in Scrum.Read more.
Paul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. Certified Scrum Master (10 years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects ) Portfolio/PMO Manager (coordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams) Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile ap
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Scrum and certainty that they are getting the facts
- A candidate preparing for a Scrum certification
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within Scrum
- An expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher in scrum
What you’ll learn:
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering even the most complex project on time.
- Feel confident in sitting the Scrum Open Assessment prior to sitting Scrum Certification
- Explain what the Scrum practices are
- Understand techniques to deliver your project on time
- Explain the difference between Agile and Scrum
- Explain what the Waterfall Model is and Why it is less flexible than Agile
- Understand what Agile is & How it differs from Scrum
- Explain the difference between roles, events and artefacts
- Understand what was updated in the latest version of the scrum guide
- There are no pre-requesites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum – You will be confident that you have learned Scrum as the founders intended because I only teach accurately from the rule-book of Scrum.
- Confidence in completing a Scrum Certification – I teach you everything you need to gain confidence in the exam and then guide you on how to get certified online without going into a classroom or spending $1000. I send you to the Scrum Open Assessment so you can practice before taking the final certification (Exam purchased separately – I will give you links directly to it).
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Updated for 2022 / 2021 using the newest v 2020 Scrum guide. Perfect for  Scrum Guide exam preparation! This course is based on the
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have been delivered on time!
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide.
The perfect recap for experts and scrum for beginners + Scrum Master Certification Preparation
Learn Scrum & prepare for your Scrum Master or Agile certification based on the Scrum Guide™ v2020 (2020 scrum guide).
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Scrum Roles, Events, or Artefacts, followed by a summary of key exam points and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All is based on the scrum guide so you know that you are learning the facts.
Perfect if you are interested in Scrum Master Certification, Scrum Master Jobs, increasing your Scrum Master Salary, gaining a Scrum Master Role, furthering your Scrum Master Training or meeting a Scrum Master job description.
Inspired by God, the Bible, Ken Schwaber, Jeff Sutherland
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on a complete, concise and confident overview of Scrum.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop the skill in Scrum!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Welcome To Scrum Power – Foundation In Scrum And Certification Preparation||00:00:00|
|DOWNLOAD: The Scrum Guide||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The World Before Agile and Scrum|
|Learning Objectives: The World Before Agile and Scrum||00:00:00|
|The Waterfall Model||00:00:00|
|The Birth of Agile||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Introducing Scrum|
|Learning Objectives: Introduction To Scrum||00:00:00|
|Scrum Theory And Scrum Skeleton||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Intro to Scrum Theory||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Empirical Process Control Theory||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Importance of Scrum Events||00:00:00|
|Summary – Scrum Theory||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Scrum Team Roles|
|Learning Objectives: Scrum Team Roles||00:00:00|
|Scrum Team Roles||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Scrum Team||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Increment||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Product Owner||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Development Team||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Scrum Master||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Scrum Events|
|Learning Objectives: Scrum Events||00:00:00|
|Scrum Events (Timeboxes)||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: About Scrum Events||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Compulsory Events||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Sprint Planning||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Daily Scrum||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Sprint Review & Sprint Retrospective||00:00:00|
|Summary – Scrum Events||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Scrum Artifacts|
|Learning Objectives: Scrum Artifacts||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Artifacts Introduction||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Product Backlog Refinement||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Prioritizing The Backlog||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Sprint Backlog||00:00:00|
|Summary – Scrum Artifacts||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Artifact Transparency||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Definition of Done||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Definition of Done for Multiple Teams||00:00:00|
|Summary – Artifact Transparency||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Scaling Scrum|
|Learning Objectives: Scaling Scrum||00:00:00|
|Introduction To Scrum Of Scrums – From eBook Scrum Mega Pack||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Final Words And Certification|
|Learning Objectives: Final Words||00:00:00|
|Final Words And Summary||00:00:00|
|How To Get Scrum Certified?||00:00:00|
|How To Get Certified At Scrum.org (Including Professional Scrum Master PSM 1)||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - FAQs|
|How Do Teams Write Subtasks||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - BONUS Materials and Course Summary|
|Kicking Off A Project – From Audiobook “The Power Of Scrum In The Real World”||00:00:00|
|Sprint Planning – From Audiobook “The Power Of Scrum In The Real World”||00:00:00|
|Why Scrum Roles Work – From eBook “Scrum Mega Pack” (Google It)||00:00:00|
|3 Top Blog Posts||00:00:00|
Scrum Certification Prep Training + Agile Scrum Training
Scrum Certification Prep Training + Agile Scrum Training
Great high level review.
Concise and good.
Informative – I had never heard of this until I started job hunting recently. It’s all over job descriptions so this gave me an overview of what I’ve been missing.