About This Course
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SCRUM TRAINING AND SCRUM CERTIFICATION.
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum – You will be confident that you have learned Scrum as the founders intended because I only teach accurately from the rule-book of Scrum.
- Confidence in completing a Scrum Certification – I teach you everything you need to gain confidence in the exam and then guide you on how to get certified online without going into a classroom or spending $1000. I send you to the Scrum Open Assessment so you can practice before taking the final certification.
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time!
Whether you are a scrum master, product owner, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand what makes scrum tick; this is the place to start. If you are preparing for a scrum master certification or other scrum certification, this class is for you.
In this class you will learn:
- A concise overview of Scrum – The exact events, roles, rules and artifacts used to deliver a project using scrum along with the history of Scrum. This includes lectures on the fundamentals of Sprint Planning, The Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Scrum Artifacts and more.
- The facts based on the Scrum Guide – The correct terminology and use of Scrum is essential to mastering it. The Scrum Guide is the rule book on Scrum and many do not use it or know it.
- Scrum Certification Preparation – A summary of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points around Scrum that have been in past Open Assessment exams.
- Scrum Certification – I then tell you how to prepare for Scrum Certification and how to set it online saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Scrum Roles, Events or Artifacts, followed by a summary of key exam points and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All are based on the scrum guide so you know that you are learning the facts.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on a complete, concise and confident overview of Scrum.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop the skill in Scrum!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Welcome To Scrum Power – Foundation In Scrum And Certification Preparation||00:00:00|
|DOWNLOAD: The Scrum Guide||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The World Before Agile and Scrum|
|Learning Objectives: The World Before Agile and Scrum||00:00:00|
|The Waterfall Model||00:00:00|
|The Birth of Agile||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Introducing Scrum|
|Learning Objectives: Introduction To Scrum||00:00:00|
|Scrum Theory And Scrum Skeleton||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Intro to Scrum Theory||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Empirical Process Control Theory||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Importance of Scrum Events||00:00:00|
|Summary – Scrum Theory||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Scrum Team Roles|
|Learning Objectives: Scrum Team Roles||00:00:00|
|Scrum Team Roles||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Scrum Team||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Increment||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Product Owner||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Development Team||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Scrum Master||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Scrum Events|
|Learning Objectives: Scrum Events||00:00:00|
|Scrum Events (Timeboxes)||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: About Scrum Events||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Compulsory Events||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Sprint Planning||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Daily Scrum||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Sprint Review & Sprint Retrospective||00:00:00|
|Summary – Scrum Events||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Scrum Artifacts|
|Learning Objectives: Scrum Artifacts||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Artifacts Introduction||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Product Backlog Refinement||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Prioritizing The Backlog||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: The Sprint Backlog||00:00:00|
|Summary – Scrum Artifacts||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Artifact Transparency||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Definition of Done||00:00:00|
|Coaching & Exam Prep: Definition of Done for Multiple Teams||00:00:00|
|Summary – Artifact Transparency||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Scaling Scrum|
|Learning Objectives: Scaling Scrum||00:00:00|
|Introduction To Scrum Of Scrums – From eBook Scrum Mega Pack||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Final Words And Certification|
|Learning Objectives: Final Words||00:00:00|
|Final Words And Summary||00:00:00|
|How To Get Scrum Certified?||00:00:00|
|How To Get Certified At Scrum.org (Including Professional Scrum Master PSM 1)||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - FAQs|
|How Do Teams Write Subtasks||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - BONUS Materials and Course Summary|
|Kicking Off A Project – From Audiobook “The Power Of Scrum In The Real World”||00:00:00|
|Sprint Planning – From Audiobook “The Power Of Scrum In The Real World”||00:00:00|
|Why Scrum Roles Work – From eBook “Scrum Mega Pack” (Google It)||00:00:00|
|3 Top Blog Posts||00:00:00|