About This CourseBeginner
In this course you’ll learn to belly dance by learning a fun, energizing belly dance choreography. Once you know how to do the choreography, you can break it out anytime that you need a quick dance break, some fun movement or just to reset your energy.
Belly dance is a beautiful, feminine dance form that really focuses on moving from the core with intention. It wakes up muscles and creates muscle memory and body awareness in parts of the body that are rarely used consciously. It involves moving your spine and pelvis (a woman’s power center) in all directions which is an amazing way to create and maintain spinal health (the key to aging gracefully) and core strength.
Having a healthy spine and core strength are both essential for maintaining health, youthfulness, agility and longevity. You’ll also notice reduced back pain and improved nerve function and blood flow to all parts of the body. The best part is that belly dance is so much fun! You’ll end your practice feeling energized and uplifted yet more grounded and at home in your body.
It’s also done to music which always makes anything more fun. Plus moving and listening to music has been proven to increase coordination and balance, improve brain function and memory, increase endurance and create overall better health.
What you can expect from taking regular belly dance breaks:
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Reduced back pain
- Feeling more at home and grounded in the body
- Stronger core
- Increased coordination and balance
- Better brain function due to increased blood flow
- Improved memory
- Increased happiness and joy
- Help with shedding unwanted pounds
Taking regular dance breaks also offsets the damage of excessive sitting. Did you know that sitting for extended time periods (as most of us do every day) is one of the most damaging things for your health? The only way to offset this damages is by moving regularly and by regularly, I mean at least once an hour if not more. Going to the gym at the end of the day won’t offset the damage. It’s how often you move that matters, not how long at a stretch.
This course is a wonderful way to incorporate regular movement breaks into your day and reap the health benefits of breaking up long periods of sitting with some really fun, energizing and uplifting dance.
What will I learn?
- Learn how to belly dance, a fun choreography that you can do anytime you need a quick pick me up, an energy reset or a joyful movement break.
- Learn how to create more body awareness, increased strength and muscle control, greater self esteem and better coordination and balance.
What are the requirements?
- A desire to have fun, learn something new, and a willingness to insert short, fun dance breaks into your day
Who is the target audience?
- Busy women who want to have more fun, joy and health in their lives and want to be able to do it in short bite sized chunks. Learning to belly dance and incorporating it in short movement bursts sounds like a really great way to do this.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to belly dance.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about belly dancing.
What To Wear
Quick Warm Up
Belly Dance Posture
Hip Lifts – Variations
Diagonal Hip Drops
Big hip Circles
Floreos And Arm Movements
Putting It All Together
Basic Version Of The Choreography
Intermediate/Advanced Version Of The Choreography