About This Course
Are you interested in learning about child’s psychology and child’s behavior?
Is your first step towards a professional career as a child psychologist or you would use this knowledge as a part of your current work?
Or perhaps you want to build your own business or just use this knowledge to get to know your own children?
Here you will learn:
- what are the 4 parenting styles and how to recognize them in others,
- how does schooling from public schools versus homeschooling affects the child’s development,
- how does parental separation and divorce affect the child,
- how does counselling young children really happen,
- and so much more!
You will also understand what is attachment factor in newborn babies and how our society and culture affect the child’s learning and development.
What are the requirements?
- Have an interest in Psychology!
- Have an access on your computer or your smartphone / gadget
What will I learn?
- Have knowledge of parenting styles
- Understanding of developmental theories
- An awareness of how children form relationships
- Have knowledge about language, emotions, and cognitive development
- Understanding of a career path for ‘child psychologists’
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in child behavior
- Anyone who wants to use child psychology in their work
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about child psychology.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about child psychology.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|About Your Tutor||00:00:00|
|About The Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Child Psychology: Applied|
|What Is Child Psychology?||00:00:00|
|The Role Of Child Psychologist||00:00:00|
|Where Do Child Psychologists Work?||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Child Psychology: Theoretical Approach|
|Why Do We Need To Learn Theories?||00:00:00|
|Developmental Theories: What We Are Born With||00:00:00|
|Developmental Theories: How Environment Impacts Us||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Environmental And Socio-Cultural Factors In Development|
|Attachment’ Factor In Newborns||00:00:00|
|Socio-Cultural Factors In Child’s Development||00:00:00|
|Do Children Shape Their Own Development? (Self-Awareness)||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Family And Schooling Factors In Development|
|The Role Of Parenting In Child’s Development||00:00:00|
|Relationship Breakdown In The Family||00:00:00|
|Counselling Young Children||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Cognitive And Emotional Development|
|Language And Cognitive Development||00:00:00|
|Emotions And Feelings||00:00:00|
|Socializing With Others||00:00:00|
|Thank You And Good Bye!||00:00:00|