About This Course
You can probably find other Train-The-Trainer training and certifications that cover similar topics, but a Rule the Room Healthy Trainer is unique because it’s built and taught by real trainers who actually write and train their own classes and observe, coach and train thousands of trainers to mastery.
In other words, we aren’t researchers sharing theoretical fluff. We’re in-the-trenches trainers who despise untested theory and believe that the best way to learn training techniques is to actually get up and teach in front of a real classroom. If that sounds like something that fits you, then welcome! You’re in the right place.
This two-hour program focuses on activities and habits that allow you to boost your energy and reduce your stress in the classroom. It will help you turn trainer burnout into job satisfaction and enjoyment. We all have our challenging classes, negative learners and long training days, but we don’t know if they’re actually moving the needle. It doesn’t have to be like this. Training and teaching doesn’t have to leave you feeling burned out.
We can show you how to get your energy back and actually enjoy yourself when you teach. Think of it as a recharge approach that turns drained trainers into energetic rock stars. It helps you identify and harness your natural strengths to get more done with less effort. It also provides techniques for controlling apathetic and negative learners. If you want to feel more energy and enthusiasm in your classroom, then you won’t want to miss this program.
- Download the Healthy Trainer Workbook and Slideshow Handout that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said
- Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the entire experience
- Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your training so that you can see dramatic differences in your training Rule the Room Healthy Trainer Style
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll learn how to decrease your stress and anxiety with diet, exercise, and the essential comforts of life
- How to ‘disengage-relax-reassess’ your stress so that you can recharge and give energy to your classes
- Delegate curriculum issues, minimize technical problems and control non-classroom work
- You’ll get our 10 beautiful benchmarks that make sure the trainees Got It with less time and energy doing so.
- The exact process to harness your natural training personality to have more fun and get better evaluations in the classroom.
- You’ll learn the 3 classroom strategies to control apathetic, negative and questioning trainees so they don’t control you
- How to use your feedback positively to enhance your training experience and feel good about what you’ve accomplished in the classroom
Who this course is for:
- Instructional Designers
- Project Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Business Professionals
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to become a mindful trainer
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about becoming a healthy and mindful trainer.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Introduction And Welcome||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Manage Yourself|
|Take Good Care Of Yourself||00:00:00|
|Manage Your Stress||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Manage Your Issues|
|Anticipate Unexpected Issues||00:00:00|
|Get Help and Make it Helpful||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Manage Your Classroom|
|Help Them GET IT||00:00:00|
|Manage Large Classes||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Manage Your Audience|
|Have Fun Your Way||00:00:00|
|Control Tough Customers||00:00:00|
|Engage Adult Learners With Ease||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Manage Your Feedback|
|Interpret Your Feedback||00:00:00|