Complete Copywriting Course For 2020: Write Copy That Sells
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of copywriting, secrets to becoming a successful copywriter, how to use it to sell products and services, and the strategies for creating attractive headlines that readers cannot resist.
About This CourseBeginner
This course is designed to help you develop copywriting, content writing and marketing skills in just several hours.
We have made sure that the course is easy to follow and has practical methods that you can apply as a copywriter. You will also find step-by-step formulas, marketing strategies, and hacks. The complex fundamentals are explained in a simple manner so that you could learn in an easy way. Even if you are an absolute beginner, you will find this course easy to follow and understand.
What you will learn in this course:
- The core concepts of copywriting and its fundamentals
- How to identify your target audience and write for them
- How to create an accurate buyer persona
- Marketing tactics to convert readers into buyers
- Career options for copywriters
- Two second hack to become a successful copywriter
- Qualities that will make you a successful copywriter
- The secret to understanding a buyer’s mindset
- The copywriting process
- Elements of a good sales copy
- Proven and time-tested copywriting formulas
- Hacks, tips, and tactics for writing a persuasive copy
- Hacks for creating irresistible headlines and call to actions
- The shocking truth about buyers and customers
- The secret to selling instantly
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to create a compelling copy by targeting your ideal audience and generating sales, leads, and conversion rate, create irresistible headlines using the formulas and hacks, create copies for brands and businesses, use the marketing strategies that work everytime and create killer features and benefits.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to make a career in copywriting
- Aspiring copywriters and content writers
- Bloggers and freelance writers
- Content marketers and digital marketers
- Online business owners and entrepreneurs who want to understand how they can use copywriting to grow their business
- Social media interns and executives
- Full-time or part-time writers who want to enhance their skills
- Those who want to learn copywriting from beginner to advanced level
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to become a copywriter.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the basics of copywriting.
Section 1 - Welcome To The Course
Welcome To The Copywriting Course
Course Overview: What You Will Learn?
Quick Tips To Get Maximum Benefit From This Course
Section 2 - Introduction To Copywriting
What Is Copywriting?
Elements Of Great Copy
Traditional Versus Modern Copywriting
Career Options For Copywriters
Job Description And Responsibilities Of A Copywriter
Copywriting Versus Content Writing: The Difference
Section 3 - Core Concepts Of Copywriting
What Is A Short Form Copy?
What Is A Long Form Copy?
Types Of Tones Used For Writing Copy
Which Types Of Tone You Should Use?
Identifying The Target Audience
Qualities That Will Make You A Successful Copywriter
Section 3 - Marketing Tactics To Wrote Copy That Sells
The Secret To Understand Buyer’s Mindset
Never Make Your Copy Look Like An Ad
Second Hack To Become A Successful Copywriter
Features Versus Benefits
The Shocking Truth About Buyers And Customers
So What Test
FOMO: How To Use This Most Powerful Marketing Tool
What’s In It For Me?
The Secret To Sell Instantly
Leveraging The Power Of Emotions
Section 4 - The Copywriting Process: 9 Steps To Make It Easier For You
Steps In The Copywriting Process
Understand The Product
Performing Competitor Analysis
Create A Buyer Persona Or Customer Avatar
Writing The Copy
Editing The Copy
Adding Design Elements Plus Media
Publish The Copy Plus Promotion
Checking The Conversion From Copy – Measuring Results
Section 5 - Copywriting Formulas
AIDA: The Four Step Formula
Storytelling: Best Tool For Converting Readers Into Buyers
3 Step Formula: PAS
Section 6 - Headlines
Introduction To Headlines
Importance Of Headlines
Formula To Write Amazing Headlines Everytime
How To Use This Formula With Examples
Free Tool To Create Attractive Headlines
Section 7 - 6 Hacks To Write Headlines That Readers Cannot Resist
Headline Hack – One
Headline Hack – Two
Headline Hack – Three
Headline Hack – Four
Headline Hack – Five
Headline Hack – Six
Section 8 - Creating The Copy
Creating Call To Actions That Reader’s Cannot Resist
Focus On The Customer
How To Write A Conversational Copy?
Section 9 - Hacks And Tips
Collect Winning Pieces
3 Extremely Powerful Words That You Must Use In a Copy
Using Customer’s Words
Section 10 - Practice Exercises
Create A Sales Copy – One Question
Record Your Copy
Section 11 - Bonus Section
No Reviews found for this course.