About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Investors analysing financial performance of companies
- Investors looking at cost of capital vs Return on Invested Capital
- New board directors trying to understand Return on Invested Capital expectations of shareholders
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding cost of capital
- Understanding difference in cost between equity and debt
- Determine your expected return when investing your money
- Be able to calculate the cost of capital for a public equity company
- Have a basic understanding of how money works
- Have a basic understanding of assets, debt and equity in a balance sheet
- Understand the difference between bonds and equity
This investor quicktake course will enable you to have an easy and straightforward understanding of cost of capital, why capital has a cost associated with it, and how to calculate the cost of capital. You will also understand the risk vs return difference between various asset classes (debt vs equity).
At the end of this quicktake course, students will be able to differentiate the risk between various asset classes. Furthermore, we will practice with Microsoft, Apple, Richemont & Kering, and calculate their cost of capital. We will also compare the expected cost of capital with the actual performance on return on invested capital for those 4 companies
Objective of this course is to allow you in a very short period of time (approximately 1 hour) to grasp the essence of cost of capital.
Investing in stocks and acting as a business-owner can be a life-changing experience. Learn from my 20 years experience as an investor running my own investment fund and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you.
Many thanks and I appreciate your interest in my course! Hope you will enjoy it
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about and understood cost of capital.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about cost of capital and capital structure.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Lecture Videos|
|Course Handbook – Cost of Capital||00:00:00|
|Exchange Of Money||00:00:00|
|Returns Per Asset Class||00:00:00|
|Why Equity Investments vs Debt||00:00:00|
|Return On Invested Capital||00:00:00|
|Practical Examples And Conclusion||00:00:00|