Learn customer service skills to advance your career or business.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone working in a customer-facing environment
- Established customer service managers and team leaders
- Entrepreneurs looking for ways to improve business start-ups
- Those wanting to progress into the world of customer service
- Business owners looking for content to motivate in the workplace
- Those working in a commercial support role
- Sales advisors
- Product managers
- Marketing managers
- Account managers
- Customer support agents
What you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals to customer success
- How to build strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- How to manage customer conflict
- Building a better rapport with customers
- Serving customers using social media platforms
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Do you have what it takes to deliver excellent customer service?
Working in a customer-facing environment can be a challenge without the right skills. This course is aimed at anyone working in a customer facing-role who is committed to delivering excellent service, building long-lasting relationships and ultimately offering an outstanding experience to their customers.
Customer expectations have evolved massively in the last decade; demands for quicker response times, enhanced customer support and increased channels of communication can cause frustrations on both sides of the fence if you’re not prepared. That said, the fundamentals of good customer service never change – be convenient, competent and consistent. This course will cover the skills and qualities needed to meet each of the core fundamentals, leaving you with the ability to exceed customer expectations every time. In the digital age, competitors are becoming more futile whatever the industry, so it’s important your customer service skills stand out from the rest.
Together, we’ll be:
- Exploring the various industry roles which contribute to customer success
- Uncovering the perfect skills required for providing excellent customer service
- Creating step-by-step plans on how to problem-solve
- Building vocabulary to continuously deliver a positive experience
- Discovering how to deal with challenging behaviour
- Evaluating customer feedback
- Unearthing the key to serving customers through social media
- Understanding methods to create long-lasting customer relationships
- Advocating for ethical customer service
By the end of this course, you’ll be confident in becoming customer-focused and keen to succeed in building customer loyalty. Join me, and let’s discover the secrets to delivering excellence in customer service together.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned different pointers to achieving excellence in customer service.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1: Introduction and Course Units|
|Customer Service Roles||00:00:00|
|Customer Service Skills||00:00:00|
|Serving Customers Using Social Media Platforms||00:00:00|
|Building Rapport In Social Media||00:00:00|
|Building Customer Relationships||00:00:00|
|Adopting Language Techniques||00:00:00|
|Improving Your Customer Engagement||00:00:00|
|Evaluating Your Customer Experience||00:00:00|
|Ethics In Customer Service||00:00:00|
|Put Policies In Place||00:00:00|