Learn strategies to deal with uncooperative, dominant, aggressive, and difficult Scrum team members.Read more.
Hi everyone, my name is Dejan. I am a PSPO, PSM, Agile coach, digital entrepreneur, and trainer of trainers with more than 50 international certificates in different areas of IT. Based on my previous experience, I have created these Courses for beginners so I can help individuals and teams to get better results with what they are doing. There are no pre-requisites for these courses. Everyone can join. I explain everything from the ground up. I hope you are passionate as I am for Agile,
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Masters
- People who want to become a Scrum Master
- Product Owners
- Developers in Scrum
- People interested in Scrum and Agile
- Scrum students
What you’ll learn:
- Why deal with difficult people and understand why you get mad
- Ways that we allow people to control us
- Tips and strategies for dealing with uncooperative team members in Scrum
- How to work with dominant or aggressive Scrum team members
- How to you deal with uncooperative Stakeholders
- What causes anger issues
- How to control yourself
- How to get people to like you
- Benefits of effective negotiation
- Setting limits and boundaries
- How to demonstrate mutual respect in the Scrum team
- The importance of trust in a Scrum Team
- Why kindness matter
- How to avoid being an easy target in a Scrum team?
- SEVERAL STRATEGIES for dealing with different type of problem Scrum team members
- How to stay calm around those who push your buttons
- No previous Scrum experience needed. I will explain everything from the ground up.
Hello and welcome to the Dealing with Uncooperative and Difficult Scrum Team Members course.
It is not uncommon to come across people at the workplace that can make your job more complicated than it has to be. These individuals are disrespectful, damaging, or just reluctant to work as part of a Scrum team.
When you’re a Scrum Master, dealing with such individuals gets much more challenging. As you have no formal authority over them, it is more likely that you will face resistance and challenging behavior.
In this course, you will find several strategies you can use to deal with aggressive, uncooperative, difficult, and dominant Scrum Team Members.
I will show you some great ways the Scrum Master can help deal with such people, even if the management supports such behaviors.
You will understand what the Scrum Master can do if all his efforts fail in this regard.
If you already have to deal with this kind of situation, this course is for you. If you are just starting your Scrum career, I’m pretty sure that sooner or later you will also encounter it.
I have even had a situation where management tried to address it, it worked for a while, and then the difficult person reverted to their old style.
This course will help you in this ongoing battle.
Why take this course?
- This is the Scrum Masters TOOLBOX – tools you can use in your work.
- Be prepared to apply these strategies to your team and become a confident Scrum Master.
- Understand the difference between different types of “problem-people” and how to deal with them.
- Learn from a Product Owner and Scrum Master who applies Agile practices daily.
- Learn how to apply strategies from the ground up with a focus on quality.
- You have nothing to lose, allow yourself to learn something new and powerful.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned ways to manage difficult team members.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction To Course|
|Introduction To Dealing With Uncooperative And Difficult Scrum Team Members||00:00:00|
|Why Deal With Difficult People?||00:00:00|
|Understanding Why Do You Get Mad||00:00:00|
|All Control Starts With Self-Control||00:00:00|
|Ways That We Allow People To Control Us||00:00:00|
|See Angry People As Hurt, Not Bad||00:00:00|
|What Causes Anger Issues?||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - What Is Your Greatest Strength As A Scrum Master?|
|What Is The Explanatory Style?||00:00:00|
|How To Control Yourself?||00:00:00|
|How To Get People To Like You?||00:00:00|
|What Are The Benefits Of Effective Negotiation?||00:00:00|
|Setting Limits And Boundaries||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Demonstrating Mutual Respect, Trust, Kindness And Concern In The Scrum Team|
|How To Demonstrate Mutual Respect In The Scrum Team?||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Trust In A Scrum Team||00:00:00|
|Why Does Kindness And Concern Matter?||00:00:00|
|Helping But Not Enabling||00:00:00|
|Being Responsible For Your Actions||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Strategies To Dealing With Different Types Of Difficult People In The Scrum Team|
|How To Avoid Being An Easy Target?||00:00:00|
|How To Deal With People Who Whine And Complain All The Time?||00:00:00|
|How To Deal With Bossy And Aggressive People?||00:00:00|
|How To Deal With The Friendly Sniper Type Of People?||00:00:00|
|How To Solve A Problem With A Really Angry Person?||00:00:00|
|How To Deal With A Chatterbox Person?||00:00:00|
|How To Deal With A Know It All Problem Person?||00:00:00|
|How To Deal With Nagging Scrum Team Members?||00:00:00|
|Your Progress So Far||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Final Tips That Will Help You Deal With Uncooperative Team Members In Scrum|
|Don’t Replay The Old Movies In Your Head||00:00:00|
|How To Stay Calm Around Those Who Push Your Buttons?||00:00:00|
|Tips That Will Help You Deal With Uncooperative Team Members In Scrum||00:00:00|