About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Psychologists and counselors who are looking for advanced ways to help people recover from mental illness
- Spiritual seekers who are on the path of liberation
What you’ll learn:
- How desire becomes the root of all suffering and why we have worldly problems
- In depth understanding of Law of Karma and how to break the cycle
- Karma Yog, Jana Yog, Bhakti Yog
- What is actionless action
- How to tolerate emotions
- How to develop equanimity
- How to increase consciousness
- Solution for all worldly problems
- How to create a distance between self and your thoughts, emotions, and memories
- How to overcome chronic problems such as depression, anxiety, low self esteem, or any other mental illness
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Suffering is an umbrella term for all the pains we experience because of our mind, body and the world. Suffering includes common problems such as anger, jealousy, low self esteem to major problems such as depression, suicidal tendencies, anxiety and kinds.
In this course, you will learn the core spiritual teachings that will help you overcome your problems in life.
This course will cover 4 spiritual teachings:
- Root of all sufferings
- The ultimate solution to eradicate all suffering
- Troubleshooting problems on the path
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to overcome problems in life.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how spirituality will free you emotionally.
|Section 1 - Spirituality For Emotional Freedom|
|Root Of All Sufferings||00:00:00|
|The Ultimate Solution To Suffering||00:00:00|