About This Course
In this course, I will unpack many of the causes of relationship trauma as well as the psychologies and the psychological mechanisms driving them. This will give you a deep understanding of how to use and adapt this therapeutic process taught for best effect. In my own practice, I’ve found that this technique has quite a significant healing impact on the client’s whole life.
And importantly, the course teaches you a very powerful brief intervention technique for healing such traumas (and other related issues as well); the re-imprinting process that has its foundational theories based in developmental psychology.
- This course is for experienced therapists or those in training to be therapists or in the helping professions
What you’ll learn:
- Learn a powerful brief intervention technique to overcome family and relationship trauma
- The difference between simple and complex trauma
- Understand the nature of “Relationship” and why this is important to know
- Different kinds of relationship trauma and their effects
Who this course is for:
- Social Workers
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about traumas.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about family and relationship traumas.
|Section 1 - An Introduction To Trauma And Its Causes|
|What Is A “Relationship”?||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Psychology|
|Section 3 - Mechanisms Of Trauma|
|The Mechanisms Of Mind||00:00:00|
|An Explanation Of The Re-imprinting Technique||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Re-imprinting - The How|
|A Visual Animation||00:00:00|
|Unpack And Wrap Up||00:00:00|