About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute French method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far
What you’ll learn:
- The formal and informal versions of the French imperative
- How to conjugate the present tense in French for regular and irregular verbs
- How to use object pronouns in French
- Lots of new and useful verbs to add to your collection
- All about French pronunciation rules, looking at vowels and consonants, and also getting some tips on how to sound more “French”
- Lots of useful phrases that you can use in everyday conversations
- How it isn’t always possible to translate English phrases directly into French, and how we have to change them first
- Make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute French courses One through Seven
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute French: Course Eight.” The aim of this course is to make French accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background, or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute French – Courses One through Seven” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching French is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the French language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful on any visit to France or any other French-speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned more French grammar, sentences and phrases.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Lesson 63|
|Section 3 - Lesson 64|
|Section 4 - Lesson 65|
|Section 5 - Lesson 66|
|Section 6 - Lesson 67|
|Section 7 - Lesson 68|
|Section 8 - Lesson 69|
|Section 9 - Lesson 70|
|Section 10 - Lesson 71|