About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Employees wanting to become managers
- Managers in an organization wanting to become better team leaders
- Young employees wanting to learn to skills of leadership to move up in their workplace
- Aspiring team leaders wanting to make an impact and gain opportunities
- People re-entering the workforce who want to develop new leadership and management skills
What you’ll learn:
- How to be comfortable with the title of “leader”
- The leadership qualities you want to most exhibit
- The various leadership styles available and guidance through each style
- How to develop strategic plans for leadership success
- How to get to the root cause of issues in or among your team instead of just fixing a symptom
- How to communicate clear expectations to your team so there is less anxiety and frustration
- How to deal with supervisors in a way that grants you even more amazing opportunities to move up at work
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
This is a complete course to help you find your leadership style, know how to communicate with clarity to your team, and lead with confidence!
Develop the Skills to Lead with Confidence and Ease – Be fully prepared to take ownership of your leadership role and know exactly what you need to focus on.
Be prepared to succeed! – In this course, you will learn how to be a stellar team leader as well as earn the respect of your supervisor.
You will have the skills necessary to step into even more leadership roles!
This course is specifically designed for those who desire to lead or be in management or those already in leadership roles. After completing this course, you will be prepared to manage others with confidence and clarity, which will place your team on the path to engagement and success and will open up even more opportunities for you!
What People Are Saying:
“I have learned a great deal on how to present and pitch myself in the best possible way and to better support the team around me, not just myself.” – J. Ortega
“I learned how to work on my goals more. I enjoyed learning how to better myself. I learned there are better ways to deal with people in difficult situations. I enjoyed learning how to be a better person.” – K. Campbell-Anderson
“I’ve enjoyed every last piece of advice given throughout each lesson. I look forward to applying these tips to my everyday lifestyle as well. … Thank you so much!!!!!” – K. Williams
Aleta Maxwell, SHRM-CP, CPC is the founder of Uplifting Leadership, where she provides Executive Coaching and Organizational Consulting services. Aleta utilizes over 25 years of experience in highly competitive work environments as well as years of studying leadership and communication strategies and tools. Throughout her career, she has been given the opportunity to build out several training programs for companies of various sizes. This gives her a unique perspective to know what is needed for individuals of all levels for both their training and development.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned leadership and management skills.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to grow and advance in your career.
|Section 1 - Become A Leader And Grow Your Income!|
|Leaders Are Made, Not Born||00:00:00|
|Don’t Be A Boss, Be A Leader||00:00:00|
|Your “Flavor” Of Leadership||00:00:00|
|Plan For Your Leadership Success||00:00:00|
|Getting To The Root Cause||00:00:00|
|Setting Expectations – Blueprint For Success||00:00:00|
|Managing Up – Setting The Stage To Advance||00:00:00|