About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to take photography to the next level
- Photographers who want to earn some additional income with own studio
- Anyone who wants to create a home-based studio in a very small budget
What you’ll learn:
- How to set up a studio and how to choose a suitable room.
- What equipment you need to buy on a tight budget.
- Some simple lighting setups for portraiture that will get you taking good images fast.
- Camera purchasing decisions.
- Lens choices for portraiture.
- A good budget flash kit to get you started.
- Lighting terminology.
Are you a photographer who wants to build a home based portrait photography studio and start your own home-based business?
Home Based Studio:
- Studio photography is a great way to earn additional income.
- A home-based studio allows you to set up fast and at a very low cost!
- But how do you set up a photography studio on a very small budget?
- Buying the wrong equipment for the wrong room can be very expensive.
- Knowing what to buy saves you time and money!
Who Am I:
I am a commercial photographer who has run his own photography business from a small home-based studio for over 5 years.
In this course, I will share all the shortcuts and knowledge I have gained from my own experiences and mistakes so that you can start your own studio simply and easily.
I will also show you how to do this all on a budget, where to spend your money and where to save your money!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build a home based portrait photography studio.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to build your own studio on a budget!
|Section 1 - Introduction To Course|
|Introduction To The Course||00:00:00|
|Home Based Photography Studio Business – Course Materials||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Choosing Your Studio Location & Equipment|
|Studio Space – Choosing A Room||00:00:00|
|Lighting Shopping List – Some Recommendations||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Basic Studio Lighting Techniques|
|Basic Lighting Techniques||00:00:00|
|Some Notes On Recording Your Studio Set Up||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Getting Customers Into Your Business|
|Dealing With The Public||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Summary|