This course is designed for those interested to learn how to build a home based portrait photography studio.Read more.
Mark runs a marketing company called SME Heroes, which specializes in training on all things relating to online marketing, being an Entrepreneur, online course creation and his personal passion for photography. He has extensive experience with online business in various forms over the last 15 years and loves to share his hard-won lessons and techniques for online business success in order to help others gain success. In addition to his online business experience, Mark has many years experi
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to take photography to the next level
- Photographers who want to earn some additional income with own studio
- Anyone who wants to create a home-based studio in a very small budget
What you’ll learn:
- How to set up a studio and how to choose a suitable room.
- What equipment you need to buy on a tight budget.
- Some simple lighting setups for portraiture that will get you taking good images fast.
- Camera purchasing decisions.
- Lens choices for portraiture.
- A good budget flash kit to get you started.
- Lighting terminology.
Are you a photographer who wants to build a home based portrait photography studio and start your own home-based business?
Home Based Studio:
- Studio photography is a great way to earn additional income.
- A home-based studio allows you to set up fast and at a very low cost!
- But how do you set up a photography studio on a very small budget?
- Buying the wrong equipment for the wrong room can be very expensive.
- Knowing what to buy saves you time and money!
Who Am I:
I am a commercial photographer who has run his own photography business from a small home-based studio for over 5 years.
In this course, I will share all the shortcuts and knowledge I have gained from my own experiences and mistakes so that you can start your own studio simply and easily.
I will also show you how to do this all on a budget, where to spend your money and where to save your money!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build a home based portrait photography studio.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to build your own studio on a budget!
|Section 1 - Introduction To Course|
|Introduction To The Course||00:00:00|
|Home Based Photography Studio Business – Course Materials||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Choosing Your Studio Location & Equipment|
|Studio Space – Choosing A Room||00:00:00|
|Lighting Shopping List – Some Recommendations||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Basic Studio Lighting Techniques|
|Basic Lighting Techniques||00:00:00|
|Some Notes On Recording Your Studio Set Up||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Getting Customers Into Your Business|
|Dealing With The Public||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Summary|
I enjoyed this perspective of starting a home studio for photography, and helped simplify the tedious and yet complex aspects of a home business start up plan.
home base studio
This course had some good ideas on home studios.
Great course, Lots of great info, very helpful. Excited to get started!
Really helpful. Very good information. I recommend taking his other courses too. I learned a lot of useful information to help me start a business. And saved a lot by ordering on Amazon and eBay. Thank you
Very Knowledgeable and Must See for those Building a Photography Business!
I really liked this course! The shopping lists and the explanation for each item was very helpful for me. I recommend this course for anyone starting a photography business. My friend is just starting hers and I’m helping her and she has had to learn the hard way on how to build clientele for her business. The tips here would have helped her so much!