Learn some new grammatical features in Italian, some very useful vocabulary, and words and phrases linked to travel and transport.Read more.
Hola, bonjour, olá, hallo and ciao! I'm Kieran and I'm a language tutor based in the UK. I teach French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute Italian method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far
What you’ll learn:
- Some new grammatical features in Italian
- Some very useful vocabulary
- Look at some ways that Italian language structures differ from English and can’t always be translated word for word
- Learn some time phrases to enable you to talk about the past, present and future
- Learn the Italian words for languages and countries, and the differences between “in” and “a”
- Look at a new way you can use the phrase “c’è”
- An enormous list of useful Italian adjectives
- Add some new location adverbs to your Italian repertoire
- Look at some useful words and phrases linked to travel and transport
- Start to look at the present tense in Italian, how to turn it negative and how to form questions using it
- A handful of very useful irregular verbs in the present tense
- Look at the imperative in Italian
- Make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute Italian courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute Italian: Course Seven.” The aim of this course is to make Italian accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute Italian: Courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching Italian is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the Italian language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to Italy or any other Italian-speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned a handful of new words and grammatical features in Italian.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|3 Minute Italian – Course 7 introduction||00:00:00|
|Vocabulary Expansion Sheets||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Lesson 54|
|Section 3 - Lesson 55|
|Section 4 - Lesson 56|
|Section 5 - Lesson 57|
|Section 6 - Lesson 58|
|Section 7 - Lesson 59|
|Section 8 - Lesson 60|
|Section 9 - Lesson 61|
|Section 10 - Lesson 62|