How to Make and Distribute a Podcast for Free: An Introduction to The Anchor App for Podcast Development, Distribution, and Monetization.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner podcaster.
- Those who don’t have a lot of time to develop your podcast right now.
- Anyone who is not even sure that you want to have a podcast.
- Those who are not interested in having to do a lot of research about making and distributing a podcast.
- Anyone who wants to be able to take a few creative liberties with your podcast (i.e. add background music).
- Anyone who wants to be able to distribute your podcast to multiple platforms in an easy way.
- Anyone who wants to be able to monetize your podcast.
What you’ll learn:
- The Introduction – What You Will Learn
- How to Download Anchor
- Your Profile Settings
- How to Record Your First Segment
- How to Make Edits
- How to Import Audio
- Cell phone
- Enough Storage to Download Anchor App
- Access to the App Store
This is an introductory course.
According to statistica.com, “back in 2006, only 22 percent of the adult population in the United States was aware of podcasting. By 2021, this figure had risen to 78 percent. Podcasting is an increasingly popular pastime in the U.S., and there will be an estimated 120 million podcast listeners in the country in 2021. Forecasts suggest that the number of podcast listeners will surpass 160 million in 2023 after increases of around 20 million each year.”
“The latest statistics show that in 2022, podcasting revenue in the U.S. is expected to hit $1.74 billion, a 31.1 percent annual increase. To put things in perspective, this figure is expected to grow another 24.5 percent year over year and increase further to $2.17 billion by next year.
And to further highlight the tremendous growth, US podcast ad revenue is set to hit the $2.49 billion mark in 2024. It will continue to rise to $2.74 billion by 2025, effectively more than doubling the revenue in just four years. This is also an average annual growth rate of 20.05 percent.”
So, if you’ve been thinking about starting a podcast, this course can help you on your way.
According to its website description, Anchor is “The best way to make your podcast. Create and host unlimited episodes, distribute your show everywhere, and make money. All in one place, all for free.”
Its features include the following:
- Free podcast hosting
- No storage limits
- Distribution to Apple, Google, Spotify, and more
- Access to basic analytics
- Ability to monetize
- Ability to record with friends and guests
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned what Anchor App is and start podcasting in no time.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - How To Make And Distribute A Podcast For Free: An Introduction|
|Download the Anchor App||00:00:00|
|Anchor App Settings||00:00:00|
|How to Record||00:00:00|
|Learn Editing Options||00:00:00|
|Monetization on the Anchor App||00:00:00|
|Additional Features of the App||00:00:00|
|Wrapping Up the Anchor App||00:00:00|