Gua Sha: An Ancient Tool Assisted Massage Technique For Pain
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of the Gua Sha-An ancient massage tool and different techniques of massage with this tool.
About This CourseBeginner
There is a reason that so many of the best therapists use what is known as instrument assisted soft tissue massage therapy. It gets consistently great results at treating pain and dysfunction and It works brilliantly!
If you are a massage therapist or even if you are not, here is something that World renowned physical therapist Mike Reinhold uses on his clients in his clinic and calls it a ‘game changer’.
Did you know that Justin Bieber, Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Michael Jordan all get Gua Sha?
Mark has been using Gua Sha to treat thousands of his clients and his own body for over 25 years and has seen remarkable results.
This course teaches you everything you need to know to effectively treat:
- your own pain and your family, friends and clients
- as an anti-aging tool for the face-a non-surgical facelift!
- health conditions such as constipation, insomnia and headaches
You will learn how to detect and break up scar tissue, adhesion’s and tissues that cause pain and dysfunction easily, quickly and painlessly.
If you are a massage therapist this will not only get you better results with your clients but also save your hands as well!
Gua sha is a healing technique of traditional East Asian medicine. Sometimes called ‘coining, spooning or scraping’,
You do not need to buy any expensive tools. You can use things as simple as the lid of a jar, a Chinese soup spoon or even just a coin.
In fact, modern research shows Gua sha produces an anti-inflammatory and immune protective effect that persists for days following a single Gua sha treatment. This is why it has been effectively on pain, stiffness, fever, chill, cough, wheeze, nausea and vomiting and many other health conditions and why Gua sha is effective in acute and chronic internal organ disorders as well.
The beauty of this treatment technique is that it is easy to perform, inexpensive and very powerful.
In this course Mark will guide you step by step so that you too will have the knowledge and understanding to treat yourself, your friends and family and your clients just like people have been doing for centuries.
What are the requirements?
- This course does not have any prerequisites.
What will I learn?
- By the end of the course, you will have a thorough understanding of how to treat yourself, your family or your spa clients with this powerful technique.
- You will know how to perform many techniques from basic to advanced and will see why so many professional therapists swear by this therapy to use on their clients on a daily basis
- You will be able to know where you have areas of dysfunctional tissue, scar tissue and adhesions which cause chronic pain and how to painlessly alleviate these problem areas.
- You will understand why some of the best therapists in the World such as Mike Reinhold who has worked with the Boston Red Sox and calls instrument assisted soft tissue therapy a ‘game changer’!
Who is the target audience?
- This course I have designed for anyone that would love to know how to be able to treat their own pains, or other people’s pain and other health conditions naturally with this technique that has been used for thousands of years and is incredibly effective!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the ancient massage tool – Gua Sha-An and techniques on how to use it for body pains.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Gua Sha-An ancient massage tool.
How Does It Work?
What Is Gua Sha Good For?
What Tools Do You Need?
What We Are Not Going To Do
How To Do Gua Sha
Contraindications To Gua Sha
A Word About Safety
How Often Should We Treat?
What We Are Going To Go Through In This Section
Self Treating The Upper Back, Neck And Head Area
Face – Basic Routine
Anti-Aging Facial Treatment: The Stars Swear By!
Mid And Lower Back Area
What Are We Going To Do In This Section?
The Above, Through And Below Rule
Tennis Elbow / Elbow Pain
Carpal Tunnel / Wrist Pain / Golfers Elbow
Neck Pain In Much More Detail
Rotator Cuff /Shoulder Pain / Biceps Pain / Arm Pain
Thigh / Knee Pain
Calf And Achilles Tendon
Lower Back Pain And Sciatica
Other Painful Conditions Not Included Here
What We Are Going To Be Doing In This Section
For Good Health
Coughs, Colds, Flus And Respiratory Problems
Constipation / Diarrhea / Stomach / Intestinal Disorders