This course is designed for those interested to build wealth passively.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to put their money to work, but don’t want to spend too much TIME and EFFORT on managing their investments
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to build your wealth completely on AUTOPILOT
- Build your own passive money making machine
- You’ll have your own investment portfolio personally tailored to your investment personality
- You’ll set a major step towards financial freedom
- You’ll find out the perfect asset allocation for your personal situation
- You don’t need a lot of money to start investing
- You don’t need a lot of experience to understand passive investing
- You don’t need to spend a lot of time and effort on passive investing
How would you like to have your own passively managed stock portfolio, that takes a day to set up, constantly works for you, grows your money and costs only 10 hours a year to manage?
I know it may sound too good to be true because the method of investing that most people attempt is to find a needle in a haystack. They try to find that one company that they think will outperform the market and they do so by spending weeks analyzing different companies before making a decision.
The painful truth is:
For the majority of investors this turns out to be the wrong decision and they end up losing.
I do things differently…
I put the odds of winning in my favor as I approach my finances by this creed:
“Invest your time actively and your money passively. It’s the best kept secret in the world.” – Michael LeBoeuf, Ph.D., author of The Millionaire In You
That’s a solid advice. And more and more people are heeding this advice because passive index investing has gained MASSIVE popularity over the past half a decade.
Why is this?
It’s simply because of money and time.
Passive investing earns more money.
Passive investing costs almost ZERO time.
More and more investors are waking up to the fact that, for years and years now, passively managed funds have outperformed active investors across the board.
Even the most popular ACTIVE investor in the world, Warren Buffett, encourages investors to switch to a passive way of investing their money.
He said: “most investors would be better off investing their money in a low-cost index fund“.
And that’s because he knows that most people aren’t him.
Most people just don’t have the time and skill to perfect the art of value investing like Warren Buffett has.
And a passive investing strategy provides a nearly perfect answer. It requires a lot less effort and time than an active strategy and earns much more money in the end. Total win-win.
With that being said, you will need to take certain specific steps in order to set up the best possible portfolio for your personal situation. And those steps are perfectly laid out in this course.
AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- Have your own automated, highly profitable money-making machine (stock portfolio) that will earn you money 24/7
- Have the ability to earn money while you sleep. Literally.
- Radiate financial confidence
- Have the ability to pass on your knowledge to your children or other people YOU want to see financially well off
- Have the ability to construct Passive Portfolios for those you want to grant some financial security in the future
- and much, much more!
The Benefits of Passive Investing:
- High Returns: Did you know that the average individual earns only 2.9% per year? That’s ridiculously low. Passive investing earns 3X that amount.
- Time Efficient: You don’t need to put in a lot of time. Spending only a couple of hours per year is enough.
- Automation: Passive investing = automated investing. You can basically earn money while you sleep (or do something more productive, for that matter)
- Low Costs: The costs of passive investing are much lower compared to other strategies. This will literally save you thousands of dollars in the end.
- Accessibility: You can already start investing with a hundred dollars, you don’t have to put in a lot of time and you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to start.
A small selection of the topics covered:
- The power of compound interest
- The essentials of Index funds
- The essentials of ETF’s
- How to use large-cap stocks
- Effective Diversification
- How to use REITs
- How to use mid-cap stocks
- A bit of personal finance
- Evaluating your risk tolerance levels
- Determining your investing time horizon
- Full automation (investing automatically)
- How to use small cap stocks
- Effective broker selection
- Cost minimization
- Self-awareness & characterization
- And More!
I’ll also give you:
- A list of my best performing index funds
- A list of recommended brokerage firms/investing platforms
- A personal finance template
Look over my shoulder as I walk you through all of this and more in a step-by-step way so you can follow along and have a passive portfolio working for you in less than a day!
See you inside.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to build wealth passively.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about passive investing.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Module 1 : Profiling|
|Why Do You Invest?||00:00:00|
|Your Investment Horizon||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Module 2 : Learning - The Basics|
|The Basics Of Stocks||00:00:00|
|The Basics Of Bonds||00:00:00|
|The Basics Of Real Estate (REITs)||00:00:00|
|Basic Investing Concepts||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Module 2 : Learning - Financial Instruments|
|Mutual Funds : Active Versus Passive||00:00:00|
|Mutual Funds : Benefits Of Index Funds||00:00:00|
|Mutual Funds : General Tips On Picking An Index Fund||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Module 2 : Learning - Asset Types|
|Large-Cap Stocks : What Are They?||00:00:00|
|Large-Cap Stocks : Benefits||00:00:00|
|Large-Cap Stocks : Drawbacks||00:00:00|
|Large-Cap Stocks : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?||00:00:00|
|Large-Cap Stocks : Tips For Picking The Best||00:00:00|
|Large-Cap Stocks : Recap||00:00:00|
|Mid-Cap Stocks : What Are They?||00:00:00|
|Mid-Cap Stocks : Benefits||00:00:00|
|Mid-Cap Stocks : Drawbacks||00:00:00|
|Mid-caps Stocks : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?||00:00:00|
|Mid-Cap Stocks : Tips For Picking The Best||00:00:00|
|Mid-Cap Stocks : Recap||00:00:00|
|Small-Cap Stocks : What Are They?||00:00:00|
|Small-Cap Stocks : Benefits||00:00:00|
|Small-Cap Stocks : Drawbacks||00:00:00|
|Small-Cap Stocks : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?||00:00:00|
|Small-Cap Stocks : Tips For Picking The Best||00:00:00|
|Small-Cap Stocks : Recap||00:00:00|
|High-dividend Stocks : What Are They?||00:00:00|
|High-dividend Stocks : Benefits||00:00:00|
|High-dividend Stocks : Drawbacks||00:00:00|
|High-dividend Stocks : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?||00:00:00|
|High-dividend Stocks : Tips For Picking The Best||00:00:00|
|High-dividend Stocks : Recap||00:00:00|
|Emerging Markets : What Are They?||00:00:00|
|Emerging Market Stocks : Benefits||00:00:00|
|Emerging Market Stocks : Drawbacks||00:00:00|
|Emerging Market Stocks : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?||00:00:00|
|Emerging Market Stocks : Tips For Picking The Best||00:00:00|
|Emerging Market Stocks : Recap||00:00:00|
|Bonds : What Are They?||00:00:00|
|Bonds : Benefits||00:00:00|
|Bonds : Drawbacks||00:00:00|
|Bonds : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?||00:00:00|
|Bonds : Tips For Picking The Best||00:00:00|
|Bonds : Recap||00:00:00|
|REITs : What Are They?||00:00:00|
|REITs : Benefits||00:00:00|
|REITs : Drawbacks||00:00:00|
|REITs : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?||00:00:00|
|REITs : Tips For Picking The Best||00:00:00|
|REITs : Recap||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Module 3 : Building|
|Building Your Investment Plan||00:00:00|
|Building Your Investment Portfolio – Low Risk Tolerance||00:00:00|
|Building Your Investment Portfolio – Medium Risk Tolerance||00:00:00|
|Building Your Investment Portfolio – High Risk Tolerance||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Module 4 : Action|
|Picking A Broker||00:00:00|
|Automating Your Investments||00:00:00|
|One Last Piece Of Advice||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Outro|