About This CourseBeginner
In order to be competitive as a graphic designer, you need to know Photoshop.
Photoshop freelancers can command fees of $100/hour and yet it is an intuitive, easy-to-learn application.
My name is Rob Cubbon, and I’ve been using Photoshop for over 2 decades.
I want to share with you the best techniques I learned in that time as they’re what you’ll find most useful in real world, hands-on graphic and web design situations. And all the Photoshop documents (PSDs) used in the course are available for download.
I’ll show you:
- techniques for improving landscape photography
- how to create three-dimensional graphics from 2-dimensional photos
- how to extend images
- how to make selections in images with channels to create interesting effects
- how to improve portrait photography, how to cut out and create montages
- how to smooth a model’s skin
- how to create an effect with text and typography
- how to create images specifically for social media
- how to create images specifically for web
- how to use guides, to align and distribute objects within an image
- how to stylise images to maximise their impact
- all about selections, layers, channels, and paths
- knowledge about file size, resolution and color mode
All these, I’ll show you using features that are available in all recent versions of Photoshop (from early Creative Suite versions right up to today’s Creative Cloud).
I’ll show you the shortcuts and keystrokes in Mac and PC while I perform these techniques so you can start working like a professional today and I’ll also explain the technicalities behind file size, resolution and color modes so you will always supply the correct finished product for all the Photoshop work you do in the future.
Photoshop is my favorite design tool and I want to show you how much fun it is to use.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use Photoshop.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to use Photoshop!
Extending The Background Of An Image With An Easy Plain Background
Introduction And The Difference Between Image Size And Canvas Size
Selecting areas of the images with the Lasso and Featuring the selection
Copying And Pasting Areas Of The Image And Using The Clone Stamp Tool
Running A Gradient From The Top And Adding Text
Brightening Areas Of Images By Selecting With The Lasso Tool
Brightening Areas Of Images By Using Layer Masks
How To Use Transform, Perspective And Skew To Put Text On A Button
Rotating Images By Specific Angles
Aligning & Distributing/Spacing Out
Guides & Snapping
Selecting The Background
Filling The Background
Whitening The Eyes, Smoothing The Skin And Enhancing The Image
Using Selections And Layer Masks
Improving The Layer Mask And Blending The Image
Cloning Out Imperfections
Smoothing The Skin
Brightening The Teeth
Stylize The Eyes
Copying A Channel To Create An Alpha Channel
Using The Alpha Channel As A Layer Mask And Editing It
Creating Social Media Images
Image Size, Resolution And Color Mode For Image In Print And For Web
Photoshop Shortcuts & Keystrokes
No Reviews found for this course.