About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Web developers and designers
- Business owners
- Those who want to learn about designing websites
What you’ll learn:
- Change beautiful WordPress themes using developer tools
- Show your clients exactly what they’ll get before they start developing the website
- Work up an exact visual replica of any website, mobile app, tablet app or any sort of digital interface that you care to imagine
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Software version used in the course:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and GIMP
In this course I will show you how to design a pixel-perfect, beautiful website design using the Adobe photo editing (Photoshop) and vector editing (Illustrator) applications – I will also show you how to do most of the same with the free tool GIMP.
This course would be extremely useful for graphic designers and web designers who want to show their clients exactly what they’ll get before they start developing the website.
By creating and amending any web page to look exactly the way the client wants, you can start charging in excess of $3000 and much more for every website you produce.
Because clients will pay extra for the custom feel that you will give their websites.
Are you worried that you won’t be able to deliver on the development of this website afterward? Well, don’t worry!
Because I will show you the tricks to change beautiful WordPress themes (we use the Genesis sample child theme) in a browser using Developer Tools that will then be easy to develop after the client has passed the design.
You will also learn loads of extra tricks in Photoshop, Illustrator, and GIMP:
- I will teach you how to keep the Photoshop layers and elements in order and label them correctly
- I will teach you how to group layers to further organize your layers in the layer palette
- I will teach you how to use vectors (live text, shape layers and vector smart object) wherever possible – as resizing them won’t lose you any quality or resolution
- I will teach you how to use vector smart objects because they won’t lose you any quality after resizing either and you have the added advantage of editing one and all the others changing accordingly
- I will teach you how to select multiple layers in the layer palette
- And I will teach you how, with multiple layers selected with the Move tool (V), you can distribute and align the objects by using the buttons in the options bar at the top
And by the time the course is finished, you will be able to work up an exact visual replica of any website, mobile app, tablet app or any sort of digital interface that you care to imagine.
Join me on my new course Designing a Website using Photoshop, Illustrator, and GIMP.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to get started designing websites in Photoshop and Illustrator.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to design websites in Photoshop and Illustrator!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Working On The Logo|
|Working On The Logo In Adobe Illustrator – Part One||00:00:00|
|Working On The Logo In Adobe Illustrator – Part Two||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The First Design Visual|
|Starting The Design In Photoshop And GIMP||00:00:00|
|Designing The Header And Top Navigation Bar||00:00:00|
|Designing The Heading, Main Image And Body Text In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Designing The Sidebar And Footer In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Final Tweaks Of The First Design Visual In Photoshop And GIMP||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Client Feedback|
|Client Feedback On The First Web Design Visual||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Actioning The Client's Feedback|
|Actioning The Client’s Feedback In Photoshop And Illustrator – Part One||00:00:00|
|Actioning The Client’s Feedback In Photoshop – Part Two||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Presenting The Visuals To The Client|
|How To Present A Visual Of The Website Design To The Client In A Browser Window||00:00:00|
|Showing How The Website Responds To A Tablet In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Showing How The Website Responds To A Smartphone In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Bonus Video!|
|More Tips On Designing Web Pages In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Conclusion|