About This Course
This course is a series of tutorials aiming to solve the “real world” problems graphic designers face in their day-to-day client requests.
All the tutorials on this course offer practical demonstrations of how to use the Photoshop and Illustrator software in your design business.
Although the tutorials are practical examples of work a graphic designer does, they are also fun, impressive examples of what you can achieve with this powerful software.
- Adding sunset to a sky in Photoshop
- Adding an intense sunset to a sky in Photoshop
- Increasing contrast to a product image to make it look better
- Improving images in Photoshop generally
- How to make pop art in Photoshop
- How to remove backgrounds and cut around images in Photoshop
- Creating a 3D e-book cover and image in Photoshop
- Creating a favicon for a website in Photoshop
- Creating and saving web graphics in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creating a “quality stamp” in Illustrator
- Creating a custom logo font in rounded corners in Illustrator
- How to make Powerpoint and Excel charts look great in Illustrator
All the tutorials are easy to follow with complete step-by-step instructions with menu commands and keystroke shortcuts.
Dive right in with Real World Graphic Designs.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to get started with graphic design.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn graphic design!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Introduction To The Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Beginner Photoshop|
|Deepen A Blue Sky In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Adding A Sunset To A Sky In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Increasing Contrast To An Image In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Intermediate Photoshop|
|Improving Photos In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|How To Make Pop Art In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Removing Backgrounds And Cutting Out In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Web Graphics|
|Creating A 3D e-Book Cover In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Creating A Website Favicon In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Creating Web Graphics In Illustrator And Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Intermediate Illustrator|
|Creating A “Quality Stamp” In Illustrator||00:00:00|
|Create A Custom Logo Font with Round Corners In Illustrator||00:00:00|
|Make PowerPoint And Excel Charts Look Great With Illustrator||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Conclusion|
|Conclusion: The Differences Between Photoshop And Illustrator||00:00:00|