About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to prepare for a job interview
- Anyone who wants to have a better chance of being hired for their dream job
- Anyone who wants to learn body language and people skills
What you’ll learn:
- Be better prepared for a job interview
- Know where to find jobs in the “hidden market”
- Learn how to negotiate about salary
- Become better at making a first and lasting impression on an employer
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Some people nail it at every job interview, or at least most of them. Naturally, some factors in the decision-making process are out of our control, but have you ever stopped and thought about which factors are within your control?
Gain more confidence and figure out what you want, who you are, where your strengths lie, and communicate all those to the interviewer with a smile on your face he/she will never forget. Know how to dress, follow up, or say the right things that make a lasting impression on your interviewer, so that you create options, freedom, and wealth in your life. Learn from an experienced instructor who nailed it multiple times when he applied for various jobs before becoming an entrepreneur himself.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to be prepared for a job interview.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about job interviews.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Making An Impression||00:00:00|
|What You Want To Know||00:00:00|
|Me In 30 Seconds||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - How To Dress|
|Section 3 - Preparation To Impress|
|A Lasting Impression||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The Interview Questions And Answers|
|Interview Q And A Part One||00:00:00|
|Interview Q And A Part Two||00:00:00|
|Bonus And Thanks||00:00:00|