About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Couples or singles who want to happy, healthy, fulfilling relationships
- Anyone who wants to learn proven tools for communicating in a way that prevents destructive arguments and allows both parties to express themselves and feel heard
- Anyone who wants to experience greater depth, meaning, intimacy, and purpose in their relationship
- Anyone who is tired of conflict and fighting and is ready to stop now
- Anyone who is tired of avoiding conflict and causing their relationship to feel strained, empty, and disconnected
- Life coaches, counselors, teachers, or social workers who work with others to improve their relationships
What you’ll learn:
- Stop harmful conflict before it starts
- Communicate openly and effectively in a way that addresses the root cause of challenges
- Develop greater closeness, intimacy and trust
- Experience greater love, purpose, and meaning in your relationship and a renewed sense of commitment and excitement
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Did you know that your relationship problems can be the seeds of developing true love? Do you wish you could stop fighting or avoiding conflict and instead develop greater intimacy? Whether you want to improve your current relationship or you’re single and you want to get it right next time, get relationship coaching from three relationship coaches through this online course.
There is one piece of relationship advice that will revolutionize your relationships: relationship challenges are not the problem, they are the solution. Let’s get real. Having a happy, healthy relationship does not mean the absence of problems or challenges. True love isn’t about being perfect, it’s about developing the tools and the growth mindset that allow you and your partner to know that you can overcome any relationship challenge.
So, how do you do that? First, you stop doing what most people do which is either erode trust with unnecessary conflict or harbor resentment by avoiding conflict. Don’t let relationship problems lead to pain, suffering, or the death of a relationship. Instead, become true partners who work together to relationship problems in a healthy, constructive way which creates true love as the foundation.
And, you don’t have to do it alone. In this course you’ll receive relationship advice and tools from three life coaches, who each offer a unique perspective and approach.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to handle and develop a relationship into love and for greater intimacy.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about relationship coaching.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|The Growth Mindset In Relationships||00:00:00|
|Meet Coaches Joeel And Natalie Rivera||00:00:00|
|Meet Coach Leah Fontane||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Communication And Commitment Foundation To True Love|
|Open Your Communication||00:00:00|
|Communication In Relationships: Strategies That Work||00:00:00|
|Finding The Root And Overcoming Resistance||00:00:00|
|Warning Signs And Triggers||00:00:00|
|Quality Vs. Safe Problems||00:00:00|
|Relationship Commitment And Compatibility||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Conflict And Challenges|
|Relationship Roles And Expectations||00:00:00|
|Arguments As The Seeds Of Growth||00:00:00|
|Interrupting The Argument And Dealing With Challenges Head On||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Acceptance||00:00:00|
|Openness And Intimacy||00:00:00|
|Putting The Relationship First||00:00:00|
|Why Love Fades||00:00:00|
|The Science Of Relationship Drama||00:00:00|
|Speak Your Partner’s Love Language||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - True Love, Marriage, And Partnership|
|True Love, Marriage, And Partnership||00:00:00|
|Being A Match To Your Dream Relationship||00:00:00|
|Meaning, Purpose, And Vows, Part 1||00:00:00|
|Meaning, Purpose, And Vows, Part 2||00:00:00|
|The Relationship Blueprint: Why We Marry Our Parents||00:00:00|
|Creating Relationship Goals And Vision||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Wrap-Up|
|Final Thoughts On The Purpose Of Your Relationship||00:00:00|
|Congratulations And Next Steps||00:00:00|