About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Job seekers
- Those looking for a career shift
- Anyone who is looking for the secrets and skills on how to build a resume that stands out from the pile, by understanding all of the systems, techniques and strategies of how hiring works
What you’ll learn:
- The truth to resume-writing companies and services
- The secrets of strong resume design and formatting
- Necessary resume elements
- What exactly is ATS and how do you optimize for it
- Writing a career story
- The formula for what/how/impact bullets
- Using data and numerics in resumes
- Resume styles and uses
- Resumes vs LinkedIn
- Cover letters
- Career gaps
- Career changes
- An example of my own resume
- This resume course is designed for people that have at least 3-5 years of work experience. It is not ideal for recent graduates as the purpose is on how to build a strong resume that incorporates existing experience
Thank you for your interest in this course!
After 17 years of working in HR and 5 years doing resume-writing as a freelancer, I decided to create the world’s first animated resume guide!
In this course, I explain all of the techniques, secrets and strategies to writing resumes that lead to interviews.
The segments and sections are all with the purpose of explaining the concepts at an easy to understand and fundamental level, while also being visually entertaining and engaging.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to write a resume that gets the recruiter’s attention.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to unlock your resumes to getting hired.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Basics of Resume Formatting And Design|
|Resume Formatting And Elements||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Applicant Tracking Systems|
|Applicant Tracking Systems Or ATS||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Career Story And Job Bullets|
|Writing A Compelling Resume And Crafting Strong Job Bullets||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Watch Your Language!|
|Watch Your Language!||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Data And Numerics|
|Data And Numerics||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Miscellaneous. Strategies And FAQs|
|Additional Topics: Resume Design And Format, Cover Letters And Resume Writers||00:00:00|
|Additional Topics II: Resume vs Social Media, Career Gaps And Career Changes||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - My Resume And Conclusion|
|Conclusion And Demonstration||00:00:00|