About This Course
Who this course is for:
- The student would have an area of expertise and a willingness to put that expertise into teaching others.
- Those who wish to expand their skills into teaching others in the classroom or online.
What you’ll learn:
- Learning how to teach others
- Preparing quality lessons
- Learning styles
- Gaining the most from students
- Managing stress levels
- Evaluating and improving teaching skills
- And much more!
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
- The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a notepad and pen and an open and willing mind!
Fully Accredited Train The Trainer Diploma Course
From Student To Trainer – Effective Techniques For Moving Into Your Area Of Expertise For Classroom or Online Courses
This course is fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association.
Our in-depth course on training the trainer is aimed at those with an area of expertise and for those that have decided to take the plunge into sharing their skills with others. You will learn how to connect with those who attend your classroom sessions or online courses.
If you have always wanted to teach in a classroom or online environment or to train others at small workshops, this course is for you.
Looking at skills needed to be able to train others, engaging all learning styles and preparing insightful and engaging lesson plans. Covering the importance of developing a safe learning environment and the importance of creating objectives and aims.
– Within this course, you will also learn:
– How to encourage group participation
– The importance of self-evaluation
– How to control disruptive attendees and manage personal stress levels
– How to assess and analyse needs
– Why you should use visuals and handouts
– The importance of icebreakers etc.
|Section 1 - Welcome To Your Fully Accredited Train The Teacher Diploma Course|
|Introduction To Your Fully Accredited Train The Trainer Diploma Course||00:00:00|
|Your Fully Accredited Train The Trainer Diploma Course Training Manual PDF||00:00:00|
|Module 1: Learning How To Teach Others||00:00:00|
|Module 2: Preparing Quality Lessons||00:00:00|
|Module 3: Learning Styles||00:00:00|
|Module 4: Gaining The Most From Students||00:00:00|
|Module 5: Managing Stress Levels||00:00:00|
|Module 6: Evaluating And Improving Teaching Skills||00:00:00|
|Module 7: Final Summary And Bringing It All Together||00:00:00|