About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People who got their first Scrum job and don’t know where to start
- People who want to learn quickly about Scrum, Agile and software development
- Senior executives who wish to actively promote agile concepts across business teams and to link those concepts directly to business-related outcomes
What you’ll learn:
- Moving or migrating or transitioning from traditional to agile methodologies (frameworks)
- Evidences of successful migration
- Differences in project management: Agile vs. Waterfall
- Habits you need to watch out for if you have been trained and are used to working in these more traditional environments
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
In this course, we will talk about the exact steps on how to transition from Waterfall to Agile because making the change to the Scrum Framework is not simple. Many organizations have tried and failed. We do not need to reinvent the wheel; there are patterns for success that should be leveraged.
Though there is no one perfect pattern, by following these guidelines and running small experiments, you too can successfully navigate the change from what you are doing today to success with Agile and Scrum.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Agile strategies.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about transitioning from Waterfall to Agile.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|We Need Evidence Of Success – A Case Study||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Differences And Similarities In Project Management - Agile vs. Waterfall|
|Differences In Project Management – Agile vs. Waterfall||00:00:00|
|Habits From Traditional Environments You Need To Watch Out For||00:00:00|
|Why Traditional Project Management Techniques Are Still So Prevalent||00:00:00|
|Differences Between Traditional And Agile On How To Maintain Your Teams||00:00:00|
|Rewards For Traditional Project Managers Working With Agile Projects||00:00:00|
|Similarities – The Traditional World And The Agile||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The State Of Agility - Benefits Of Organizational Agility|
|Project Manager Characteristics Who Is Going To Be Successful With Agile||00:00:00|
|Productive Thinking, Advice And Challenges About Agile||00:00:00|
|The State Of Agility – Benefits Of Organizational Agility||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Tips, Tricks And Transition From Waterfall To Agile Strategy|
|Tips To Manage A Transition From Waterfall To Agile||00:00:00|
|Tips For Transitioning Clients To An Agile Process||00:00:00|
|Four Ways To Ease The Transition From Waterfall To Agile||00:00:00|
|Tips To Increase Agility In Your Organization||00:00:00|
|How To Choose The Right Agile Framework||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Conclusion|