About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Illustrators, Graphic Designers
- Anyone interested in animation
What you’ll learn:
- Set-up in Illustrator
- I’ll show you how to prepare your Illustrator file, with the After Effects animation in mind
- Set-up in After Effects
- We will import our scene from Illustrator, into After Effects and prepare our compositions for efficient animation
- Animation using Expressions
- I’ll show you some useful expressions to automate your animations and make your life easier
- Creating a motion path
- Adobe Illustrator and After Effects
Create a looping GIF! Be the creator, not just the consumer. Animation is a way to express your creativity through the art of movement. Expand your skill set by becoming an organised designer.
In this class, I’ll go through the process of animating a looping animation that you can render out as a GIF!
This Skill Success class will enhance your efficiency while animating and improve your workflow for streamlined edits! I will cover techniques from creating a 2D vector animation to workflow and animation basics. You will learn about expressions, naming, setting up efficiently, linking properties – and how this will improve your animations.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned After Effects workflow.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the basics, expressions and efficiency in After Effects.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Tutorial|
|Set-up In Illustrator||00:00:00|
|Set-up In After Effects||00:00:00|
|Pre-composing The Assets||00:00:00|
|Creating The Motion Path||00:00:00|
|Using The Expression Pick Whip||00:00:00|
|Animating The Snowfall Cycle||00:00:00|
|Using The Time Expression||00:00:00|
|Using The Loop Expression||00:00:00|
|Rendering The GIF – Codecs And Containers||00:00:00|