About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Family members of children with developmental disorders
- School teachers and caregivers
- Anyone who wants to know more about children with developmental disorders
What you’ll learn:
- Basic techniques and methods used in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Rules to increase the effectiveness of ABA
- How ABA can be applied to motor skills, language, cognitive, and visuospatial skills
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Have you ever wondered why your child suddenly throws a tantrum without any obvious reason? Why your child suddenly screams while having lunch? What interventions you can put in place to manage your child’s behaviour?
This specially crafted course will help you analyse the behaviour of special needs children. You will also learn some of the measures that you can take to deal with various situations.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned more about ABA.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Applied Behavioural Analysis.
|Section 1 - Introduction To ABA And Course Lectures|
|Introduction To ABA||00:00:00|
|ABA Component Breakdown||00:00:00|
|Rules When Applying ABA||00:00:00|
|Foundation Techniques Of ABA||00:00:00|
|ABA For Motor Skills||00:00:00|
|ABA For Language Skills||00:00:00|
|ABA For Cognitive Skills||00:00:00|
|ABA For Visuospatial Skills||00:00:00|
|Generalization In ABA Theory||00:00:00|