Learn the basics of effectively dealing with the public and provide an excellent foundation for high-quality customer care.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Frontline staff working in shops
- Anyone working in supermarkets or hotels
- Anyone working in a bank or a call centre
- Anyone working in a medical centre, hospital, social services or other public service settings
- This programme has been designed with such people in mind and will be helpful for anyone responsible for dealing with the public
What you’ll learn:
- Develop an understanding of what is involved in effective customer care
- Appreciate why customer care is so important
- Become aware of pitfalls to avoid
- Become more confident in delivering high-quality customer care
- There are no specific course requirements apart from a commitment to delivering high-quality customer care
How people are treated by organisations when they first make contact can be crucial. As the saying goes, if you don’t look after your customers, someone else will. Developed by a highly respected author, educator and expert in communication skills, Professor Bernard Moss, this important e-learning module offers the equivalent of a full day’s continuous professional development. This is ideal training for receptionists or anyone whose role brings them into face-to-face contact with the public in private, voluntary or public sector organisations. This course provides an excellent foundation for high-quality customer care.
The course is built around a set of acted-out scenes in which you get to see examples of how to provide high-quality customer care and – importantly – tell examples of how not to do it. This approach enables you to get a clear picture of what is involved in effective customer care.
Participants are provided with a Module Companion E-book, which can be printed out to act as a focal point for taking notes about the important insights the course provides and for completing the exercises that are an integral part of the learning.
Although the course is the equivalent of a full day’s training, it does not have to be taken in one sitting. It can be followed flexibly to fit in with your busy schedule and at a pace to suit you.
If your work involves you in welcoming people to your organisation – whether in a commercial or a public service setting – this course will help you to make sure you do this to the best of your ability.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to meet your needs to deliver customer care as part of your everyday job.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Overview|
|Customer Care Module Companion E-book||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Experiencing Customer Care|
|Experiencing Customer Care||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Meet And Greet|
|Meet And Greet||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Equality And Diversity|
|Equality And Diversity||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Telephone Skills|
|Section 6 - Hints And Tips|
|Hints And Tips||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Complaints|
|Section 8 - Conclusion|