Learn the benefits of dividend investing, how dividends generate passive income, and how to build a portfolio of good dividend stocks.Read more.
My name is Candi Carrera. Born in 1972, I have been a value investor since 2001 with 90% of my personal savings invested in blue chip companies. One of my core principles is not to borrow money when investing in the stock market. I keep the remaining 10% as a permanent cash reserve to buy more stocks when markets get irrational & depressed which continues to happen regularly. My main attitude as value investor is to buy shares as if I would be buying the whole company, acting as a busines
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner investor
- Person wanting to develop passive income
- Growth or technical investors that want to understand dividend investing
- Managers interested in capital allocation issues
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the benefits of dividend investing
- Learn how dividends generate passive income
- Differentiate good from bad dividend stocks
- Know what a sustainable dividend payout ratio is
- Understand the dividend approval and payment process
- Understand the financial fundamentals where the dividends come from in the company lifecycle
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Investing in the stock exchange and specifically dividend paying stocks can be mastered by a lot of people. As Warren Buffett said, you do not need a PhD to be a successful investor. Investing in the stock master requires a minimum of good practices and to act as a business owner and not a speculator.
In this course, you will learn all about:
- the benefits of dividend paying stocks vs growth stocks
- how to build up a portfolio of stocks to develop a passive stream of revenues
- understanding if a company is giving a good or bad return to its shareholders through dividends
- if the dividends the company is paying out are sustainable in the long run in order to protect your investment
- key action steps and a dividend investing checklist to get started
Investing in dividend paying stocks can be a life-changing experience.
Learn from my 20 years experience as an investor running my own investment fund and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you. Don’t delay.
This complete course will teach you how to be successful with dividend stocks and how to build a passive income stream.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to generate passive income with dividend investing.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about dividend investing.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Downloadable Course Resource||00:00:00|
|Introduction And Table Of Contents||00:00:00|
|Definition, History, And Current State Of Dividends||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Return To Shareholders|
|Understanding The Cash Circulatory System||00:00:00|
|Cost Of Money And Capital Allocation||00:00:00|
|Dividends Vs Corporate Lifecycle||00:00:00|
|Dividend Types And Shareholder Return Through Dividends||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Dividend Sustainability And Process|
|Dividend Policy, Frequency, And Consistency||00:00:00|
|Dividend Aristocrats And Kings||00:00:00|
|Dividend Yield, Coverage, And Payout Ratio||00:00:00|
|Dividend Payment Process||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Company Selection Process|
|Circle Of Competence||00:00:00|
|Intrinsic Value And Dividend Discount Model||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Conclusion|
|Dividend Investing Checklist And Conclusion||00:00:00|