About This Course
Why The Gluten-Free Diet Was Created:
It was reported about 3 million people in the U.S. alone are affected by gluten intolerance and celiac disease.
Gluten intolerance, or it’s severe form the Celiac Disease, is an immune reaction to eating gluten, which is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. It particularly affects/damages the small intestine.
This immune reaction causes damage to the small intestine’s lining and prevents the absorption of crucial nutrients that you need. This can cause diarrhea, fatigue, bloating, and other serious complications.
The bad news is, there is no cure for gluten intolerance and the more serious celiac disease. However, this condition can be managed through dietary restriction which is a gluten-free diet which will be revealed in this guide.
Now Here’s The Best Part:
In 2015, a research was made by Dr. William Balistreri of Cincinnati Children’s Medical Center claiming that over 100 million of the U.S. population are following a gluten-free diet even if they are not affected by gluten intolerance.
This is because following a gluten-free diet has been proven to help you achieve optimum health and well-being, increase in energy levels, and promotes a healthy digestive system, as your body is free from processed food.
This is the reason why we created this guide for you especially if you want to improve your health in general.
“Gluten-Free Heath” is your ultimate guide on everything you need to know about this special diet that focuses on helping you to achieve optimum health and well-being. By applying this diet into your life, you can experience health benefits such as an increase in energy levels, weight-loss, and promotes the healthy digestive system.
Whether you are diagnosed with Celiac disease, gluten intolerance, or you simply want to live a healthier life, this could be the lifestyle guide that you’ve been looking for!
Here Are Some Of The Things You Will Discover In This Training:
- What to do if you are diagnosed with Celiac Disease or gluten intolerance
- How to shop for delicious and tasty gluten-free alternatives of your favorite food
- 12 types of food to avoid that contains high-level of gluten
- The 14 gluten-free flours you can use as a substitute to wheat flour
- 7 toiletries you need to pay attention as it may secretly contain gluten
- 20 foods you must have food on your shelves all the time when following a gluten-free diet
- How to eat out and socialize even when you are on a gluten-free diet
- Tips for going out on a date and still remain gluten-free without ruining your night
- 4 types of gluten-free friendly restaurant (fast food is on the list too!)
- 8 types of food you need to be aware of that may contain ‘hidden gluten’
- How to travel with a gluten-free diet and still enjoy your vacation
- How to handle yourself emotionally if you are diagnosed with Celiac Disease
- 10 ways how Celiac Disease is making your life difficult and how to deal with it
- 8 tips to convert your favorite sweets into a gluten-free food
- 5 tips to make good substitutions in your recipes
- And so much more waiting to be uncovered inside!
This is the golden key for those who want to:
- Reduce the effect of gluten intolerance
- Manage Celiac disease through gluten-free diet
- Achieve optimum health and well-being
- Prevent health problem with natural methods
- Start eating healthier food options
- Increase energy level
- Learn how to enjoy life even if diagnosed with celiac disease
- Have a healthier digestive system
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned a gluten-free lifestyle.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the gluten-free diet.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Introduction To A Gluten-Free Lifestyle||00:00:00|
|The Downside Of Gluten – Celiac Disesase||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The Gluten-Free Lifestyle|
|Gluten-Free Lifestyle – Getting Started||00:00:00|
|Dining Out The Gluten-Free Way||00:00:00|
|Avoiding The Pitfalls Of Gluten-Free||00:00:00|
|Celiac Disease – Emotional Obstacles||00:00:00|
|ADHD, Autism, And Gluten||00:00:00|
|Adapting Your Diet To Gluten-Free||00:00:00|
|Review And Conclusion||00:00:00|