About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is good for management learners and students who want to learn about Human Resource Management
What you’ll learn:
- Human Resource Management
- The scope of Human Resource Management
- The processes in Human Resource Management
- The skills of HR Professionals
- The role of HRM in Performance Management
- The hiring and retention strategies followed by Organizations
- Human Resource Planning
- How HRM manages employee’s performance
- The management of contractors
- What is Strategic Human Resource Management
- What is Global Human Resource Management
- What is Human Resource Information System
- The tips for effective HRM
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Human Resource Management or HRM is an important function of any organization. It encompasses the management of people in organizations from a macro perspective, i.e. managing people in the form of a collective relationship between management and employees.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned what responsibilities Human Resources Management covers.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Human Resource Management.
|Section 1 - Human Resource Management|
|What Is Human Resource Management||00:00:00|
|Define Human Resource Management||00:00:00|
|Scope Of Human Resource Management||00:00:00|
|Processes In Human Resource Management||00:00:00|
|Skills Of HR Professionals||00:00:00|
|Role Of HRM In Performance Management||00:00:00|
|Hiring Strategies Followed By Organizations||00:00:00|
|Various Retention Strategies||00:00:00|
|Human Resource Planning||00:00:00|
|How HRM Manages Employee’s Performance||00:00:00|
|Management Of Contractors||00:00:00|
|Strategic Human Resource Management||00:00:00|
|Global Human Resource Management||00:00:00|
|Human Resource Information System||00:00:00|
|Tips For Effective HRM||00:00:00|