Learn the basics of creating happier, healthier and more productive workplaces.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- The course has been specially designed for managers, leaders and HR professionals interested in improving productivity and engagement by creating happier and healthier workplaces.
What you’ll learn:
- You will be helped to understand the nature and significance of employee wellness
- You will appreciate more fully the role of health and well-being in improving productivity and employee engagement
- You will learn about the dangers of a superficial approach to employee wellness
- You will be better placed to create and sustain an authentic wellness culture
- The only requirement is that you are in (or training to be in) a job that involves managing people effectively.
We hear much these days about corporate wellness, employee wellness, health and well-being at work and related matters, but unfortunately, much of what has been written, said and put into practice is superficial and simplistic and largely doomed to failure. This is because it does not do justice to the complexities of stress, bullying, conflict, discrimination and other obstacles to an authentic culture of wellness. A positive approach to health and well-being is very much to be welcomed, but without also considering the negatives that stand in the way of making employee wellness a reality, success is likely to prove elusive.
In this introductory course, human relations expert Dr. Neil Thompson provides helpful guidance on how a more sophisticated approach rooted in effective leadership can be much more successful. For more than a quarter of a century, Neil has been providing training and consultancy around effective management and leadership and how to get the best out of people. He draws on that experience and expertise in providing a sound foundation of understanding of how to promote employee wellness.
The course is structured around ten key principles to help you succeed in promoting healthier, happier and more productive workplaces, each of which offers important insights that can help bring about progress. Accompanying the video materials is a downloadable workbook with exercises to encourage reflection and space for notes.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the nature and significance of employee wellness.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Module Companion E-Workbook||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - 10 Key Principles Of Promoting Employee Wellness|
|People Are People||00:00:00|
|Engagement Is A Two-Way Process||00:00:00|
|Motivation Needs Morale||00:00:00|
|Focus On Partnership Not Exploitation||00:00:00|
|Create A Positive Culture||00:00:00|
|Respect Work-Life Balance||00:00:00|
|Make Work Meaningful||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Conclusion|