Learn 7 quick and easy-to-do eye exercises you can do anywhere and anytime.Read more.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- For everyone! Especially for people using a computer/any other digital screen for work or having vision problems
- Beneficial for both children and adults
What you’ll learn:
- A medical explanation of the eye problems by understanding the anatomical structures of an eye and their physiological importance in a simplified manner
- Quick and easy-to-do exercises which can be done anywhere and anytime with zero investment
- You will need a daily 10 minutes only to perform these exercises
- Strengthening of the eye-muscles
- How to improve vision
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Increased use of digital screens has caused a significant rise in eye-related problems, especially Computer Vision Syndrome. Additionally, present day lifestyles also negatively impact the health of the eyes.
So here in this course, we will talk about the common diseases of the eye most people suffer from, the possible causes behind the diseases by understanding the anatomical and physiological concepts, and the exercises that can help people.
The complexities will be discussed in a very simplified yet detailed manner. We will also discuss the 7 effective exercises that have medically-derived rationales.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned quick and easy-to-do eye exercises.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Signs And Symptoms|
|What Causes Eye Strain||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Simplifying The Anatomical And Physiological Complexities Of An Eye|
|Why Do The Eye Problems Occur? Physiological Explanation!||00:00:00|
|Relevant Anatomy And Its Importance||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Eye Exercises|
|Section 5 - Tips And Tricks|
|Tips To Keep Your Eyes Healthy||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Precautions|
Best eye exercise course
This is the best eye exercise course I’ve taken. The instructor explains the anatomy of the eyes, the purpose of the different parts of the eye, and how the exercises help them. Other courses lack the anatomical explanation which leaves you just knowing about the eye exercises. It is a short and very well-explained course.