Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
Complete Course On The Art Of Company Valuation
5.0( 1 REVIEWS )
6h 43m

Learn more about the real value of a company, apply the right valuation method depending if you are into startup investing, and understand the main company valuation methods.

Read more.
Course Skill Level
Time Estimate
6h 43m


My name is Candi Carrera. Born in 1972, I have been a value investor since 2001 with 90% of my personal savings invested in blue chip companies. One of my core principles is not to borrow money when investing in the stock market. I keep the remaining 10% as a permanent cash reserve to buy more stocks when markets get irrational & depressed which continues to happen regularly. My main attitude as value investor is to buy shares as if I would be buying the whole company, acting as a busines

Only want this course? Buy this course for $199 $29 and keep lifetime access. Click here

About This Course

Who this course is for:

  • Investors wanting to develop in-depth knowledge on company valuation and applying those methods to VC, PE and public equity companies
  • Investors wanting to learn how to calculate cost of capital and cost of equity
  • Junior company appraisers

What you’ll learn: 

  • Be able to determine the intrinsic / real value of a company using cash flow to the firm and equity methods
  • Be able to apply the right valuation method depending if you are into startup investing, private equity or public equity investment universe
  • Understand the main company valuation methods (asset based valuation methods, going concern valuation methods, relative valuation methods)
  • Understand the difference between absolute and relative valuation methods
  • Become fluent in executing a discounted cash flow / future earnings valuation
  • Be able to adjust balance sheet items in order to modify the book value of a company


  • Have an average understanding of financial statements
  • Be able to differentiate between balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement
  • Be able to understand how to calculate a net present value or discounted value
  • Be able to read financial statements like 10Q and 10K reports

Investing requires practice. In this training, we will practice all absolute and relative valuation methods with 4 companies – 2 luxury companies (Richemont and Kering) and 2 tech companies (Apple and Microsoft). We will apply all our learnings each time for those 4 companies instead of using dummy companies that do not exist. 

The course will also cover special valuation situations like VC investments, IPOs/DPOs and banks. In those special valuation situations, we will be practicing on companies like Fitbit, GoPro, Etsy for the IPO/DPO part and Bank of America and Wells Fargo for bank valuation part.

Investing in stocks and acting as a business-owner can be a life-changing experience. Learn from my 20 years experience as an investor running my own investment fund and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you.

Our Promise to You

By the end of this course, you will have learned the art of company valuation.

10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.

Get started today and learn more about company valuation.

Course Curriculum

Section 1 - Introduction
Downloadable Course Resources 00:00:00
Introduction And Course Content 00:00:00
Defining Value And Value Creation 00:00:00
Why Valuating And Analysing Companies? 00:00:00
Valuation Categories And Methods 00:00:00
Section 2 - Asset-Based Valuation
Market Capitalization And Cash To Market Cap Special Case 00:00:00
Book Value 00:00:00
Adjusted Asset Method – Introducing IFRS, US Gaap And Impact On Book Value 00:00:00
Adjusted Asset Method – Financial Instruments, PP And E And Intangible Brand Value 00:00:00
Liquidation Value 00:00:00
Section 3 - Going Concern Valuation
Multiple Revenue Or Earnings Method 00:00:00
Free Cash Flow To Firm (FCFF) Method Including DCF 00:00:00
Free Cash Flow To Equity (FCFE) Methods 00:00:00
Section 4 - Relative Valuation
Introduction To Relative Valuation And Price To Book 00:00:00
Price To Cash Flow 00:00:00
Price To Earnings 00:00:00
Price To Sales 00:00:00
PEG Or Price Earnings Growth 00:00:00
EV Or Enterprise Value Ratios 00:00:00
Section 5 - Special Valuation Situations
Merger And Acquisitions 00:00:00
Private Equity And Venture Capital 00:00:00
IPOS And DPOS 00:00:00
Banks 00:00:00
Section 6 - Conclusion
Summary And Closing Words 00:00:00
Appendix One – Using Companion Datasheet 00:00:00

Course Review


1 Ratings
  1. Anonymous

    Very in depth and understandable!


    Candi is a very good teacher and explains his methods step by step in thorough detail. Thank you for the course!