Learn more about the real value of a company, apply the right valuation method depending if you are into startup investing, and understand the main company valuation methods.Read more.
My name is Candi Carrera. Born in 1972, I have been a value investor since 2001 with 90% of my personal savings invested in blue chip companies. One of my core principles is not to borrow money when investing in the stock market. I keep the remaining 10% as a permanent cash reserve to buy more stocks when markets get irrational & depressed which continues to happen regularly. My main attitude as value investor is to buy shares as if I would be buying the whole company, acting as a busines
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Investors wanting to develop in-depth knowledge on company valuation and applying those methods to VC, PE and public equity companies
- Investors wanting to learn how to calculate cost of capital and cost of equity
- Junior company appraisers
What you’ll learn:
- Be able to determine the intrinsic / real value of a company using cash flow to the firm and equity methods
- Be able to apply the right valuation method depending if you are into startup investing, private equity or public equity investment universe
- Understand the main company valuation methods (asset based valuation methods, going concern valuation methods, relative valuation methods)
- Understand the difference between absolute and relative valuation methods
- Become fluent in executing a discounted cash flow / future earnings valuation
- Be able to adjust balance sheet items in order to modify the book value of a company
- Have an average understanding of financial statements
- Be able to differentiate between balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement
- Be able to understand how to calculate a net present value or discounted value
- Be able to read financial statements like 10Q and 10K reports
Investing requires practice. In this training, we will practice all absolute and relative valuation methods with 4 companies – 2 luxury companies (Richemont and Kering) and 2 tech companies (Apple and Microsoft). We will apply all our learnings each time for those 4 companies instead of using dummy companies that do not exist.
The course will also cover special valuation situations like VC investments, IPOs/DPOs and banks. In those special valuation situations, we will be practicing on companies like Fitbit, GoPro, Etsy for the IPO/DPO part and Bank of America and Wells Fargo for bank valuation part.
Investing in stocks and acting as a business-owner can be a life-changing experience. Learn from my 20 years experience as an investor running my own investment fund and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the art of company valuation.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about company valuation.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Downloadable Course Resources||00:00:00|
|Introduction And Course Content||00:00:00|
|Defining Value And Value Creation||00:00:00|
|Why Valuating And Analysing Companies?||00:00:00|
|Valuation Categories And Methods||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Asset-Based Valuation|
|Market Capitalization And Cash To Market Cap Special Case||00:00:00|
|Adjusted Asset Method – Introducing IFRS, US Gaap And Impact On Book Value||00:00:00|
|Adjusted Asset Method – Financial Instruments, PP And E And Intangible Brand Value||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Going Concern Valuation|
|Multiple Revenue Or Earnings Method||00:00:00|
|Free Cash Flow To Firm (FCFF) Method Including DCF||00:00:00|
|Free Cash Flow To Equity (FCFE) Methods||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Relative Valuation|
|Introduction To Relative Valuation And Price To Book||00:00:00|
|Price To Cash Flow||00:00:00|
|Price To Earnings||00:00:00|
|Price To Sales||00:00:00|
|PEG Or Price Earnings Growth||00:00:00|
|EV Or Enterprise Value Ratios||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Special Valuation Situations|
|Merger And Acquisitions||00:00:00|
|Private Equity And Venture Capital||00:00:00|
|IPOS And DPOS||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Conclusion|
|Summary And Closing Words||00:00:00|
|Appendix One – Using Companion Datasheet||00:00:00|